𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₂₁

(play the video if you haven't seen it.)

Shay moved away from where Kentrell was seated.

I heard Kentrell mean ass say "Fuck out my shit bitch ion fuck witchu."

Before she could see me I hid until she left.I sighed in relief and made my way to sit next to Kentrell.

"What was that bitch ass shit right there?" Kentrell asked looking at me

"Nothing." I lied and tried to be nonchalant and smile

"Yeah, but chu was hidin' behind the book case?"

He clearly wasn't buying it so I told him the truth.

"I see there something wrong widda." His accent was prominent

(I tried to type out the accent and I failed 😭.)

"Yeah she's why I'm here." I rolled my eyes

He nodded.

"What happened to you, why did you go to max?" I asked

"Mane these bitchass officers ain't got shit better to do than see me fall."

We were having on going conversations about anything we could think of.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧             𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

Jocelyn, Riley, Maria and the others were all sitting together at a table.I was held up because I wanted to make sure that Kentrell was ok.I chose to take the seat next to Taymor which led me to be in between Taymor and Nahmir.

"What took you so long?" Taymor asked causing everyone to look at me

"Um...I was just helping Kentrell." I smiled

Nahmir scoffed as expected.I seen Riley roll her eyes and Jocelyn smirk.Of course Riley had to be the one to make a comment on it.

"Y'all got something going on?" She know the answer to that too

I could feel Nahmir and Taymor's eyes on me.

"Nope." I shook my head

Jay and Zion started laughing like something was funny and Maria joined in.Clearly the rest of us didn't get the joke.I looked around the table to see Nahmir looking angry as hell.I rolled my eyes at him and sipped my juice.

After the laughter died out I felt a hand on my thigh.It could've only been Nahmir's.

"Having fun aren't we?" A voice from behind me said

I looked to see that it was officer Marcus.The same officer who was being creepy and gave me a hickey.Nahmir started to grip my thigh tightly.

"Fuck you want?" Taymor spat

"Keep talking like that I'll make sure you go back to maximum." They eyed each other

"I came to talk with West." He gave a devilish smile

﹌﹌﹌

LMAO CLIFFHANGER.
kinda.

My bad because I forgot about it, but I wanted to put it out this weekend, but I have a surprise for the next chapter.

So until next time 😊