𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₂₄

Maybe I should've listened to Maria and stayed.Riley was giving me weird ass vibes the whole time.She held my wrist in a tight grip and looked around a lot.She looked a like a crackhead that needed a fix.

"Where the fuck are we going?" I asked Riley

She ignored me.We where just walking around the prison.I'm walking around parts I've never been to before.We were taking lefts and rights.I doubt we should even be here.She then let's go of my arm and opens a metal door.

"I'm not going in what if we—"

"Get in here!" she yanked me in by my arm

She closed the door behind us.I observed the walls surrounding us.It seemed to be a entertainment area that's not used anymore.The paint was peeling off the walls, there were about four broken chairs and it was just simply dirty.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked because she was getting frustrated

Why did we have to come here to talk in private?

"Look I'm warning you," she looked through the doors window "watch out, be cautious of everyone.That's all I can really say."

What the hell did she mean?

"Yeah how useful!" I said sarcastically

"Wha-"

I cut her off "What is it?"

"I'm just trying to help you, there's no need to be like that."

I slammed the door on her face.Whatever, I don't need her confusing ass help.I wasn't gonna stay in there and put up with some bullshit.

I was on my way trying to find how to get back to my cell, but I got lost instead.I looked around both sides of the hall trying to remember which way we turned last.Damn, I really should've been paying attention.

I decided to go left and while walking down the hall I heard voices.One of the doors was cracked open.Out of my own curiosity I chose to take a peek inside to see officers playing card games and some half naked inmates.I held in my gasp.What the fuck? What kind of prison are they running here?

I shook my head before backing up.I tripped onto the floor with a noticeable thud.FUCK, fuck, fuuuuck! I got off the floor as fast as I could trying to make a dash for the next corner, but before I could make it I bumped into another officer.He held me by my shoulders and spun me around.

"Fuck." I mumbled, holding in all my tears

There were three officers facing me.I shook with fear wanting someone to come save me.Taymor, Nahmir, Kentrell, anybody really.

"What's going on out here?" the voice was familiar, it belonged to Shay's fat forehead ass

"Oh," her face broke out in a smile "great, she's here early.I'm not ready yet I guess you guys can have fun." she waved them off

I shook my head.God, please, please save me!

"Look what we have here." Officer Marcus smiled

✧❚authors note❚✧

inmates hit 8k read and #1 and now #2 in the hashtag nahmir !