𝙤𝙣𝙚

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★

The bus ride was depressing.All the other girls either been her before or too scared to talk I'm assuming.We shouldn't be talking anyway.We aren't allowed to.

"Hey cutie what's your name?" A girl with tattoos covering her arm asked.She had short brown hair and was a bit buff.

"Um...Karmella." I looked at the window avoiding eye contact

The sky was gray and it wasn't helping my mood.I felt the girl grab my chin.I felt uncomfortable, I don't like touchy people.

"I wonder how long you'll last." She smiled showing her yellow straight teeth.

She put her hand on my lap and I looked at it.

"Can you move your hand?" I asked her feeling more uncomfortable

She ignored me and left it there for the whole ride.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧ 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

We got off the bus.The poison gates were pretty tall and the prison looked big.Nobody was outside at this time.The field looked foggy and it was chilly.

"Listen up, I'm basically required to tell you this is co-ed prison meaning it's for men and woman.So don't get into any trouble." A guard said rolling her eyes at the end,she seemed as if she didn't wanna be here

We entered the prison in a line.The halls were empty.Each room had something different going on in them, some doors were just locked.I noticed there were a lot of guards.

The guards separated us and brought us to different rooms to get our uniform.This bathroom was messy, but better then I had expected.

"Change." A female guard told me throwing a orange outfit, a white tank top and white underwear at me.

I had to change in front of her?

"Nothing I haven't seen before." She rolled her eyes

I took off my clothes and put on the ones she gave me.I handed her my clothes that I took off and she put it on a bag.The guard put on my handcuffs and took me to C block.What does 'C' stand for?

"Go put away you sanitary stuff this is your temporary cube."

I put down my pillow and my bathroom essentials.I wonder who I'll be in a room with.

"Follow me you have lunch." Linda grabbed my cuffs and brought me to the cafeteria.

She brought me to the line and took off my cuffs.She walked way and I got my tray of what looked like mashed potatoes and dry baked chicken.I walked looking at the tables.

"Karma!" Only one person has ever called me that besides Taymor

I turned my head to the left to see Jocelyn and some other girls eating.I walked towards her as she made space for me to sit.Jocelyn was my cellmate in Jail before my trial came.I didn't really talk to her, but she talked about her life before jail.I simply listened to her, I think she was contempt's with that.