𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₂₇

(that song makes me sad asf.)

Taymor sat i the corner of his new cell.He shared it with Nahmir.The whole rooms atmosphere was off.You could feel Taymor's anger through out the building.He was grieving the loss of his cousin.She wasn't dead, but was she gonna make it out her coma? He didn't know.

So did Nahmir.He mourned the loss of someone special.He felt guilty for doing what he did behind Taymor's back.He wanted to tell her what she meant to him and how she made him happy.She gave him hope.

Taymor's mom had came to visit whenever she could.She updated him on Karmella's status which seemed to be all he could think of.

"She can't die yet, she's too young." Hesaid ignoring Nahmir's presence  "Mane this is why I didn't want her to end up her like me.She don't belong here, I do.I'm a criminal.I killed a nigga for her, she was suppose to be safe after that."

"Calm down."

"Do you know why i'm in here?"

"No the--"

"I killed someone for her and got caught slipping.I was driving back home and the cops found a gun on me.I should've listened when she told me not to do it, to just call the police, but the nigga put his hands on her.He'd beat her and cheated."

"I don't unsderstand."

"I know you two had something going on Nahmir, don't play stupid." He glared at Nahmir

Nahmir looked back at him "So why you ain't beat my ass, you threatened to before."

"Cause she looks kinda happy around you and you be helping her out when i'm not there."

"Your welcome." Nahmir muttered cockily, the comment went straight to his ego

"Man shut the fuck up, I'll take my choppa and buss you in yo knee cap."

"Yeah—"

"Taymor can I speak to you?" Maria asked

Taymor hasn't spoken to her in the past month.She was the last person besides Jocelyn to see her before the incident.She had been the last person to really hold a conversation with Karma.She could've prevented everything.He blamed her for a while until he began to feel guilty himself.For not setting a proper example and for not being there when she needed him.

"Look I don't feel like talking." His voice almost cracked

Nahmir could feel the tension.Maria nods her head without saying anything and makes her way to the lunch area of the prison.

"Go after her, go talk to her." Nahmir encouraged him "I'll be on my way."

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧ 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙            ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

Nahmir made his way to the hall.After the the situation with Karmella a lot of things changed.They moved to a new prison.In the mean time at the old prison was evaluating the employees.All the officers who were involved with Karma were fired and the inmates involved were moved to solitary confinement.After them being transferred to a new prison they got transferred to the original one.

In this one a few prisoners worked on a memorial for her.It had fake candles from the commissary.The where more like night lights that didn't have to be plugged in the wall.Sometimes at night they were turned on.Nahmir could feel his eyes but omg as he held back the tears.He felt guilty, the last time he was with her they had sex and he could've been better.He liked yet it he didn't tell her or show her.He wanted to do better, to be better.

He stopped in front out the memorial.It felt like she was dead.He felt like he had barbwire in his throat.He didn't want to cry, he wasn't going to cry.

"Shit, I-I'm sorry.I was fucking with you knowing you were Taymor's cousin and fuck!" He couldn't finish his apology

Everything happened too fast.He knew her for a couple months.She seemed to be a bright ass girl who had positive energy.Her attitude was something that drew him in.It felt like she wasn't gonna make it, but he had hope.

"Just stay strong for Taymor.Live for him please." He said and walked away from it

He couldn't take it.He could stand another second looking at it.He needed to relax and he knew just the way to do it.What's better than popping pills?

✧❚authors note❚✧

this was longer than usual
11k reads !
thank you

this was longer than usual 11k reads ! thank you

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 🌟