𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★
₂₂
*smut warning ⚠️

"What business you got with my cousin?" Taymor asked

"I don't have to tell you inmate." He glared at Taymor

"Fuck you then your not-"

Before the conversation could go on a taller guard came up and put his hand on Officer Marcus' shoulder.

"Warden needs you in his office."

Marcus face shows true fear.The first time I came here I had to meet the warden and he's a powerful man.Something to truly fear if he was mad.

"Alright." He said walking away from our table

The taller guard lingered a bit longer looking at all of us before he followed behind Marcus.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧ 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙            ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

I went to the 'hair salon' in the prison.Ot wasn't really a salon and it only had one pair of scissors.It was also a 'barber shop' so there were some guys getting their hair cut.The people that did hair were selected by the intensity of their crimes.These people probably committed small crimes.

"Why would you like me to do with your hair?"

"Dye it red please." I made the decision to change my hair color a while ago

I wasn't feeling the black anymore.She only nodded her head and went straight to work.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧ 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙            ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

By the time I was done it was starting to get late.She asked for my name and my ID number.I walked out the salon and went to my cell.To my surprise Nahmir was there on his bed doing nothing.

I ignored his presence and opened a book, sitting with my back against the wall.

"So it's like that?" I rolled my eyes at his voice.Why does it have to be so sexy?

"I don't what you mean."

He sucked his teeth "You just gonna walk in and say nothing?"

"Yup."

"Rude ass." He mumbled

"You have the nerve, you were touching my thighs and Taymor was right there."

"So?"

"I'm pretty sure you know how Taymor gets, if he saw you-"

" But he didn't." Nahmir got up and walked near me

"Get up."

"For wha-"

"Just do what I said."

I stood up and in the blink of an eye I turned around and his hand was on my neck.I'm not even gonna lie that lowkey turned me on.He started giving me hickeys from my ear to my collarbone.I gasped when his soft lips was close to my sweet spot.He started to suck harshly on my sensitive skin.

"What I told you about that attitude?" He asked

My legs were shaking his voice is just such a turn on.

"N-not to have one..."

"Exactly maybe I didn't teach you the lesson last time.So I'm gonna try something else."

Nahmir laid me down on the bed gently.He took of his shirt and slowly pulled off my shirt revealing my boobs.I hurried to take off my pants.All this teasing was making me frustrated.
Nahmir ties something around my eyes.This is starting to get real kinky.He slipped off my underwear and my bra.He forced my legs farther apart.

I was biting back a moan when I felt his breath on my clit.I let out a low whine as his tongue swirls around my clit, and pulls on it with his teeth.He hums around my wet area making me lose it.I tried to suppress my moans.I whined at the lost contact and he started placing kisses on my thighs.

"I think your wet enough." I could hear the smirk "Get on your knees."

I did what he said without hesitation.I felt his length against my vagina.He started to enter me with his thick and long manhood.
I let out a loud moan of pleasure.

"Tell me when to move."

After a couple minutes I adjusted to his length.Nahmir violently thrust his hips forwards, just slightly missing my g spot as he fills me.I was starting to get impatient.

"Faster!" I whined into the pillow

He pounded into me just.I could feel my hole squeezing his member.I gasped as his member hit my spot.Her repeatedly hit my spot as I shook.

"Nahmir, I need to release."

"Nah hold that shit baby." He kissed on my neck

He hit my spot forcefully on last time before I orgasmed and released myself.

How am I gonna walk tomorrow?

﹌﹌﹌
apology sex scene? 🥰
do you accept?

I used a couple references this time so it could sound better.

see you next update 😋.
I'm going to my second page KOLORLESS