𝙨𝙞𝙭

★彡 𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟏𝟖𝟐 彡★

"Your sleeping here." The lady said pointing at what's suppose to be my bed "Your cellmate will be here later."

I set up my bed and put away my things even though there really isn't that much space.I had nothing to do and nobody to speak with.Since it's late I can't leave and I got my final trial tomorrow morning so I may as well sleep early.

I have no lawyer.No one to defend me even though I have no clue what I did.However I did know Shay had set me up and If I went down so was she.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧ 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

I was woken up early by a female correctional officer and I was told to take a shower.I took my belongs and from the corner of my eye I saw someone on the other bed, but I didn't turn my face to look.It wasn't on my mind to look.

I put on the clothes I was given and the put me it was a peach colored jumpsuit.I was cuffed and brought out to a van with 4 guards.What do I need all these guards for? What crime did I commit? It was a long as drive, but I'm not complaining at least I'm somewhat free.I can see the outside world and I'm not behind a fence.

In the rear view mirror I could see the hard that hit me with baton looking at me.I can definitely feel a zoo in my stomach and it's not the good kind.I hope my trial goes well.I'm wishing for the best.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧           𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙            ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

"No representatives?" The judge asks

I answered her with a no.The trial was taking up all my energy.I answered her with manners and I started my alibi and everything.She barely seemed convinced it made me nervous.

"Ma'am I would just like to say I don't remember doing anything.I was intoxicated." I said hoping she'd understand

Then a lawyer pulled out a tv.He held the remote in his hand.He squinted his eyes at me before looking at the judge.

"I have evidence she's guilty your honor." He turned on the tv

The video was of me clearly drunk with a gun in my hand.Shay was right behind me with a hood on and the camera couldn't see her face.I opened the window and crawled inside.
Then it showed a clip of my running out with stolen items and Shay behind me holding the gun.

"Karmella Aryn West you are guilty of third degree burglary and criminal use of a unlicensed firearm." The judge said "That's fifteen years West."

I could feel reality setting in.I was gonna be in prisons for nine years.My life will basically be over, no kids and rotting in a cell as I age.For goodness sakes I'll be old.I'm intoxicated and it wasn't only me in that video.I knew I shouldn't I went out with her that night.

┏━━━━━━━━┓
✧           𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙            ✧
┗━━━━━━━━┛

"Get in!" The officer said

I walked into my cube and sat on my bed.I completely forgot I shared a cube with someone and I haven't seen them before.I laid there looking at the floor.I was so concentrated that I didn't hear the sound of my cell mates feet.

"Where are you coming from." The person asked

I looked up to be surprised by Nahmir.I never heard him speak this much.I don't think he really even said anything to me before.

"I just got back from trial." My voice came out a bit hoarse

"How many years?"

"Nine years." I said

Nine fucking years.

"You don't got it too bad.Some people got life." He said and walked out before I could say anything

﹌﹌﹌
It's been a while since I updated