Movin On!

Jade POV:

I was sittin down talkin to JacobL he is cool and cute then Ray walked up i walked away cause i aint have time for his bullshit.. When i walked away i bumped into FUCKINN hailey as much as i wanted to beat tf out of her i just kept my chill..

Hailey: My bad..

Jade: mhm (finna walk away)

Hailey: (walks away and goes to Ray an hugs up on him)

JacobL: walks up to me) Whyd you walk away??

Jade: No reason (smilin)

JacobL: ook well here you go you left ya drink (giving it to her)

Jade: Thanks boop (taking it and sipping it)

Courtney: Girll look at those twins they want our number (pullin Jade arm over to the boys)

Jade: Bruhh! I was talking to Jacob!

Twin1: Hey wassup (smilin)

Jade: Oh hi (laughin)

Twin1: Im Trey (giving her his number)

Jade: Oh im Jade..

Trey: Cool, your beautiful..

Jade: Aww thanks.. (Blushing)

JacobL: (walks to Jade and puts arms around her waist) Why you leave me??

Jade: (laughs and unwraps his arms from around you) Court kinda stole me

JacobL: i see bu--

Ray: Jade!

Jade: (turns around and sees Ray then starts talkin to Jacob) sorry what was you sayin?

JacobL: wait you know Ray?

Jade: Yea my babydad and my ex..

Ray: (walkin up) I aint her ex...

Jade: yea u are!

Ray: (grabs her hand) Babe just lemme talk to you rite quick..?

Trey: He dumb asf to mess up with her tho..

Ray: Man stfu (walkin away with Jade)

Jade: Look what you want??

Ray: Look im sorry..

Jade: Ik i accept im not worried..

Hailey: Babe why are you talkin to other females?!

Ray: She not another female she my Babymomma my future wife but you always fuckin shit up for me!(walkin towards her mad asf) EVERYTIME YO THOT ASS COMD AROUND YOU MAKE THE FUCKIN WOMAN OF MY DREAMS GO AWAY!

Hailey: What?! I am your dream girl!

Ray: NO YOUR NOT I NEVER WANTED YOU AND I NEVER WILL LEAVE ME TF ALONE!!

Hailey: Well what about when you went out with me in 9th grade?

Ray: BITCH IT WAS 9Th GRADE IM FUCKIN 19 NOW! I DONT WANT YO FREEPUSSY ASS SO DONT COME NERE ME OR MY FAM AGAIN!

~Everyone staring at them~

Ray: (turns to Jade and picks her up) Babe babe im sorry please just one more chance JADE PLEASE I LOVE YOU I AINT SHIT WITHOUT YOU!

Jade: (smiles and kisses him) i love you too..

Court: Yea... now put her down!

Ray: (puts Jade down)

Court: YOU FUCK UP WITH MY BESTFRIEND YOU GONNA GET HELLA MORE THEN TEARS IMA KILL YO ASS(lookin serious asf)

Jade: Me and you (Dapping her) Dont worry he aint gettin num for a WHILE!