Chapter 2

Characters -
Slenderman, Ticci Toby (Toby Rogers), Masky (Tim,Timothy), Hoodie(Brian), Jeff the Killer (Jeffrey Woods), Eyeless Jack (Jack), Jane the Killer (Jane Richerdson), Sally Williams, Ben Drown, Dark Link, Lulu (Lucial Tiffany), Laughing Jack and Red Mask ( Rosaline, or Rose Grey) and Blue Mask (Ryan Grey), Pink Wolf (Ruby Grey) and Grey Night (Susen Grey)

-Sorry for this being a 2 days late-
September 17, 2018
-todays date-
Off to the story

-----------------------------------------

-what happened Last-

Red Mask stood in front of all them, and she twitched a bit but nothing bad. She laughed, then started to fight them all. 45 minutes pass (cuz I can't describe that) nearly everyone was down, the last people were, Blue Mask, Hoodie, Masky and Grey Night.

The room started to get hot, and they all looked at Red Mask as she rose, and her hair caught on fire, it was bright red, and she held a fire ball in her hand. She threw it and the fire surrounded the Pasta's. She laughed, desending to the ground.

"RED MASK, THIS ISN'T YOU" Blue yelled.

"...this is me brother. Maybe you want to see father again." She looked at Zac, and he stood beside his daughter.

"It is good to see you hunny, son"

"YOU B*TCH" Grey yelled.

"Mother that isn't how you speak to father..maybe he should teach you a valuable lesson" she cocked her head at her mother. Zac stepped foward and both Zac and agrey started to fight. "Drake sweet, can you take my brother."

"Of course Rosie~" Drake ran to Blue Mask and they fought. Red Mask looked at Masky and Hoodie.

"You both look very tired, "Red Mask pouted but then laughed. "This will be easy" Red Mask ran to both Hoodie and Masky. In 2 minutes flat she got Masky out like a light buld, and then stopped in front of Hoodie. "You look like someone broke your heart.." She faked a sad toun, and then smiled. "You should never let your heart out..because it will be easy to brake" she walked towards Hoodie, then took out her gun, abd pointed it at Hoodie' head. He didn't flinch, nor move. He knew what he was doing.

"...Rosaline..."

"Hmm~?" She tilted her head in a creepy way.

"You should never let your guard down for one moment" he squated down and undercute Red Mask and she fell to thw ground hitting her head hard. Hoodie acted quick and took her mask off, to see her face. She gotten up and the way her hair moved, to show that she cried for days, weeks, month...it hurted him but he looked at her, her red-brown eyes. "Heh, just like training" he mubbled to himself.

"Nothing like training"her voice changed and she attacked Hoodie, and missed a few times, but got a good few hits in. He didn't attack back. Then a voice took over the entire room. It was Grey Night, she yelled/sang at the top of her lungs, it was a singing voice.

" I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

Cut me down, but it's you who'll have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud, not saying much"

Red Mask turned to Grey Night and pointimg her gun. "Lets see if that is true mother" she shot, everything went silent, Blue ran over to Grey Night and grabbed her, the bullet did nothing, but leave a wound in her stomach. Hoosdie tackled Red Mask but Drake got him off her. And he knocked out Hoodie. "Thank you sweet" she kiss his head with her mask on, then they both walk over to Grey Night and Blue Mask. "Put them in the cells love" she hit Blue with her gun, and then hit her mother knocking her out.