Chapter 6 -The Fall into a Dream- part 1-

Characters -
Slenderman, Ticci Toby (Toby Rogers), Masky (Tim,Timothy), Hoodie(Brian), Jeff the Killer (Jeffrey Woods), Eyeless Jack (Jack), Jane the Killer (Jane Richerdson), Sally Williams, Ben Drown, Dark Link, Lulu (Lucial Tiffany), Laughing Jack, Nurse Ann,Yandary (Ayano), Lazari, Jason the ToyMaker, Suicidal Liu(Liu Woods), the Puppeteer, Nina the killer(Nina), Clockwork , Blood Traitor, Jasper, Lost Sliver, Smiling Dog, Rake, ZalgoCreepy Fanf characters, Sonic Ex, Jason, Huntress, Doctor Tima- Kiel, Cp/n (Y/n) and Red Mask ( Rosaline, or Rose Grey) and Blue Mask (Ryan Grey), Pink Wolf (Ruby Grey) and Grey Night (Susen Grey)

Off to the story

-----------------------------------------
-in the morning-

Rosaline woke and went to the kitchen to see Tim crying holding a hoodie, Tony was hugging him and I walked up sad. "H-hey what is wrong?"

"B-brain...died last night" Tim uttered out.

"W-what?" A few tears went down but her heart stopped without her know but Red Mask knew. '....h-ho-hoodie...'

"..t-the cops came last night a-and told me. "

"I-I am so-sorry" she looked down. '..pl-please tell me he really didn't..d-die..'

"H-he wanted you to have this" Tim stood up and walked over to Rosaline and gave her the coat, she looked up at him and grabbed it and slightly smiled.

"..t-thanks..I umm I'll be in my room" she goes to the room she is staying in, and hugved the hoodie.

-with Y/n-

She is sitting in the living room next to Liu, and she is blushing, because she has a crush on him. She can't even believe that she is talking to him but she also can't believe that she is staying with a bunch of killers. Slender Man appeared and her, Liu, Pink Moon, EJ and Blue Mask looked at him

"I have a mission for C/p, Liu and Pink wolf"

"Y-yes sir" Y/n looked at him and slightly smiled.

"I need you three to head to akademi high, and get ride of a killer. She has been killing students and resteing her area. This is a problem. Her name is A-"

"Ayano the Yandary that YanderyDev had made. She is a game glitch, no feelings and is very much in love with Taro, nearly every girl calls him Senpie and he is a smart person but he has many people that like him. Ayano will kill any of them just to have her Senpie, so we better be careful, but once we kill her we also have to delete her program, so we need BEN or the girl that hacks everything.." Pink-Wolf and Liu looked at her astonished.

"W-well you have your mission. Anyway to get ride of her do so. BEN can't make it he is on a mission. Good luck" Slender Man disappeared.

C/p look at Pink Wolf and Lui. "What?"

"I never..nevermind..let get to ou-" Ruby closed her eyes and sighed.

C/p's phone rang, she pulled it out and saw a text message, she read it outloud.

'I know you want to stop Ayano. I can help'

C/p looked at her phone and texted back but spoke out loud. "If.you.can.help.us.what.makes.you.think.we.can.trust.you"

'Because you have to delete Ayano's Code. Let me help and I will never bother you or make you atarget for her.'

"Fine."

'Great, see you in a day. Y/n l/n, Ruby Grey, and Liu Woods'

"..s**t.." Liu chuckled out, and Ruby nodded to that. Y/n looked at her phone and smiled.