Chapter 4 - Run away -

Characters -
Slenderman, Ticci Toby (Toby Rogers), Masky (Tim,Timothy), Hoodie(Brian), Jeff the Killer (Jeffrey Woods), Eyeless Jack (Jack), Jane the Killer (Jane Richerdson), Sally Williams, Ben Drown, Dark Link, Lulu (Lucial Tiffany), Laughing Jack, Nurse Ann,Yandary (Ayano), Lazari, Jason the ToyMaker, Suicidal Liu(Liu Woods), the Puppeteer, Nina the killer(Nina), Clockwork , Blood Traitor, Jasper, Lost Sliver, Smiling Dog, Rake, Zalgo, Creepy Fanf characters, Sonic Ex, Jason, Huntress, Doctor Tima- Kiel, Cp/n (Y/n) and Red Mask ( Rosaline, or Rose Grey) and Blue Mask (Ryan Grey), Pink Wolf (Ruby Grey) and Grey Night (Susen Grey)

Off to the story

-----------------------------------------

Masky and Toby went to their own rooms. Toby hugged his pillow and blushes.

"H-he kissed me...m-m-masky kissed me...he li-likes me" His voice craked. "W-well I like him t-too...b-but h-he mi-might not like m-me when we date o-or not..." He looks down and sighed.."t-toby i-it'll be f-fin-fine...I g-guess"

-In the Morning-

-with Rosaline-

She gets to the cafe that is near the park and looks around to see a few people drinking coffee or something else.. She walks over to the barista and orders 2 water. She sat at a table near a window, ans waited.

10 minutes later.

Rosaline was looking out the window thinking, and she looked away to see an old friend walk threw the doors.

"Jake!" She sits up, and he looked over to see her.

"Rosa!" He shocked, she gets up and goes over to him and they hug, and let go.

"Oh my Gosh, it has been to long. How have you been?"

"I been great, have a wife, and a job to support our life and you Rosie?"

"Well I just got here, and I am waiting for someone..but gosh, a wife, when is the kid coming?"

"Actually pretty soon. Lila is pregnant, but we have to wait a few months."

"Hunny!! I need food" A women came threw the door, and both of them looked at each other. "Sweety who is this?" She looked at Jake.

"Oh Lila, this is Rosaline, my best friend from childhood, Rosie, this is my wife" he put his arm around her.

"Nice to meet you. Jake picked a lucky girl"

"He sure did, maybe we can hangout sometime, but don't be upset if I yell or get angry at you it is-"

"Hormons I know.. My mom told me everything about that, but I am happy for you guys, I am still sorry for missing you wedding, s-something happened that day.." She smiled sweating.

"It is okay, anyways I should order food, you ladies wait" Jake walks away, and Rosaline shows Lila to a table that she was sitting at and they chat about girl things.

"So, do you have anyone in your lifem" Lila asked.

"No, but I more waiting on collage or an university. I turned in submissions yesterday."

"Wow, you really want to know more"

"Well I have homeschool my entire life besides my last year of high school and I pass with flying colors, and I waited too long, but you on the other hand, you are married and having a child. What could go wrong"

"Well nothing, I know life ain't perfect but hey that is life we learn along the way. But you ans Jake know each other, he never told me about you."

"Well, like I said, homeschooled, and he was my childhood friend, we never hanged out that much but we wrote to each other until we stopped. "

"Wait, he did say he had this friend from a long time ago that he wrote to, but never saw her much. That must have been you"