Back Story

Characters -
Slenderman, Ticci Toby (Toby Rogers), Masky (Tim,Timothy), Hoodie(Brian), Jeff the Killer (Jeffrey Woods), Eyeless Jack (Jack), Jane the Killer (Jane Richerdson), Sally Williams, Ben Drown, Dark Link, Lulu (Lucial Tiffany), Laughing Jack and Red Mask ( Rosaline, or Rose Grey) and Blue Mask (Ryan Grey), Pink Wolf (Ruby Grey) and Grey Night (Susen Grey)

Off to the story

-----------------------------------------

-The time before Ryan, Ruby, and Rosaline was born. When Susen was born-

She was born, but her mother died, but her father loved her. He father is Saten, and he didn't care is she was human, hybrid, or a demon, he loved his daughter.

When she was 7 she meet this boy who became her best friend. They were their for each other, and over time they started to really like each other.

He was Zac Mason.

He was her only friend, and when they started to like each other, Susen couldn't find the words to tell him. She told her father, and he told her to be careful.

"I will father, but I really like him, he may have been my best friend but...he is just ahh~" she sinks to the ground.

"Susen, I know you think he may be the one, but it takes time. I may be devil of the underground, but I know what I am taking about"

"Dad, I know what I am doing" she sits up. "I steal souls for you, and I will kill if you want me to. I will do anything but I want to tell him...but I am afraid he might reject me..what do I do?" She looked at him

"Well you should write a letter. That is how me and your mother did it"

"THAT IS A GREAT IDEA" she jumped up and hugged her father. "THANK YOU" she runs off.

"Anytime huny" he smiled, but then it faded. "Marisa, I wish you could see our daughter...she is an angle, she may not be a real one, but she is our precious demon.." He smiled.
-with Susen she was walking at the edge of the woods.-

She smiled at the stars.
"Hey mom, I know your watching me...I wish I met ya...I am in love but I guess you already know that...dad and I care for each other, and he talks about you. I wish I met you..papa is sad but happy with me.." She shedded a tear, but wipped it away. She heard a branch brrak and she looked around, then looked into the woods. "Who is there?" She made her syth appeared, and she walked into the woods. "Show yourself" she looked around and a very talk man appeared, and she looked up. "Oh Hi!" She smiled and the syth disappeared.

"You should be afraid"the very tall man looked down at her.

"Why should I be afraid of you? You are a creature, dangerous creature that lives in thw woods. My father would be happy that I spared you"  she giggled.

"Who is your father?" He tilted his head.

"Satan" she looked up at him. "I am Susen. Who are ya tall man?" She crossed her arms.

"Slender Man" he bends down and holds out his hand and she shook his hand smiling.

"Nice to meet you Slendy. So you kill children"

"How did you g-"

"Oh my papa keeps track of people who bring the sinners to him. You and many other killers are on his special list. I can't kill them they bring him joy that someone is killing sinners but most are angles, and my uncle is mad at me because I kill for living."

"Well, Susen. Would you like to join my proxies?"

"Sure! I have to tell my papa first, but for now we can be great friends" she smiled and he stood up and she opened a portal leaving.