The Fall into a Dream -part 3-

Characters -
Slenderman, Ticci Toby (Toby Rogers), Masky (Tim,Timothy), Hoodie(Brian), Jeff the Killer (Jeffrey Woods), Eyeless Jack (Jack), Jane the Killer (Jane Richerdson), Sally Williams, Ben Drown, Dark Link, Lulu (Lucial Tiffany), Laughing Jack, Nurse Ann,Yandary (Ayano), Lazari, Jason the ToyMaker, Suicidal Liu(Liu Woods), the Puppeteer, Nina the killer(Nina), Clockwork , Blood Traitor, Jasper, Lost Sliver, Smiling Dog, Rake, ZalgoCreepy Fanf characters, Sonic Ex, Jason, Huntress, Doctor Tima- Kiel, Cp/n (Y/n) and Red Mask ( Rosaline, or Rose Grey) and Blue Mask (Ryan Grey), Pink Wolf (Ruby Grey) and Grey Night (Susen Grey)

Off to the story

-----------------------------------------
The night had come and they made a camp in Slenders Woods. It is small so no one can find them unless it is Slender's crew or the Rake. Hoodie, Masky, Toby, and Tima-Kiel went to bed a bit late but they were tired.

-back in the cells-

Everyone blanked out and fell to the ground. Rosaline was taken but Ryan, Ruby, Susen and Brain started to have a dream.

-a/n-
- A few people will go into the dream, and come out so the names you will see are people that will enter and leave the dream -

-With Brain -

He wakes up at the mansion, he is a bit confused but he gets ready not think much of it. One he went into the kitchen he saw Grey-Silver Night, Pink Wolf and Blue Mask. They look at him.

"Your here..interesting" Susen looked at him worried.

"What is going on??" He walks over to them.

"Well, me and my family along with y/n and Liu are at Zalgo's and we know this is a dream and we all blacked out and woke up here so that is how we know it is a dream" Ruby leans on the table and thinks.

"Who might do this to us?" Ryan looks at all three of them

"Tima-Kiel, I remember"

"Yeah!" Ryan agreed with his mom.

"What is going on?"

"When you were out along with both of my daughters, I had a good amount of time to think and I remember what she did, she erased my memories and rest the time just a good amount of time."

"She is so dead." Ruby growled.

"She is with me and Masky, Toby, Jane and Slender. "

"When ever you wake up kill her, and my memories will return and that time.will return. "

"Okay but lets do thst when we wake but where are we?"

"In a dream...why are we here anyways?"

"Don't know but if I do, I'll tell ya"

"..lets look around and see who is here"

"Already did, no one but us is here."

"....okay, lets leave and look around town" Brian suggests.

"Lets go then. "

The 4 of them leave the mansion and make their way into town. A whole lot of people are there but they looked...dead..

"Who are they?" ruby looks at them as they pass.

"..don't know." Susen answered.

"..strange they look dead"

"Wait I seen these people before" Ryan eyes opened wide.

"Who are they?" Ruby looks at him and so do Susen and Brian.