The Fall into a dream -part 2-

Characters -
Slenderman, Ticci Toby (Toby Rogers), Masky (Tim,Timothy), Hoodie(Brian), Jeff the Killer (Jeffrey Woods), Eyeless Jack (Jack), Jane the Killer (Jane Richerdson), Sally Williams, Ben Drown, Dark Link, Lulu (Lucial Tiffany), Laughing Jack, Nurse Ann,Yandary (Ayano), Lazari, Jason the ToyMaker, Suicidal Liu(Liu Woods), the Puppeteer, Nina the killer(Nina), Clockwork , Blood Traitor, Jasper, Lost Sliver, Smiling Dog, Rake, ZalgoCreepy Fanf characters, Sonic Ex, Jason, Huntress, Doctor, Tima- Kiel, Cp/n (Y/n) and Red Mask ( Rosaline, or Rose Grey) and Blue Mask (Ryan Grey), Pink Wolf (Ruby Grey) and Grey Night (Susen Grey)

Off to the story

-----------------------------------------

She is walking to the studio and met up with Zac. "Hey Zac"

"Rose, I have great news. You are having a partner to sing with."

"A partner? Okay who are they?"

"Hey princess" Drake appeared next to Zac, and she growled.

"Drake." Her voice is dead, and scary.

"You two know each other. Great this will be fun" Zac brings them into the studio, to the back room to discuss their song but not long Rose ans Drake fought, verbally, then physically so Zac seperated them then yelled at Drake. "Don't hurt my daughter Drake!"

"D-Daughter?" She steps back. "Y-your my dad...what the hell! First my Ex now this fuck no." She leaves the room and walks out but Zac stopped her.

"Rosaline listen to me.." He whisper things in her ear but then Zalgo appears and she is under his control. "Will you listen?" She nods. "Good." Zac looks at Zalgo and breaths but nods his head. "She is under your control sir"

"Good. Now Zac, Drake the others."

"Yes sir" they leave the studio and Zalgo tells Rose to go to the apartment and do things and leave. She nods and leaves the studio and does what Zalgo commanded.

-with Ruby, Y/n and Liu-
The dance was amazing, then the principle walked on stage. "Attention students! It is time to crown queen and king. Men first" he opens an letter and lokks at the crownd. "Your king is John Smith" {random guy don't worry}people clapped and a dude walked on stage and clamed his crown and walks off stage "now your queen" he looks at the paper. "Y/n l/n" people clapped and she walked on stage and smiled, Ruby looked at the crown and saw something couldn't get to her because she walked off stage. The principle walked off leaving the mic behind and she claims onto the stage abd grabs the mic, people look at her and she breaths and knowsa song is coming and it starts.

People danced to it but she used the fire to show the crown on her head and Liu figured it out and grabbed the crown and threw it into the sky and it exploded, and everyone screamed leaving the danec, Ruby jumps off and tries to find her friends and Y/n hugged her and she hugged her close.

"Y/n are you okay?" They let go and she nods and Ruby looks at Liu.

"Heh, nice voice Pink-wolf"

"Just like her mother and sister "

"...yeah..I guess" she smiles to hide the pain. Then Ryan appeared and hugged Ruby.

"Ruby what the hell were you thinking" he punched her gently.

"I hade to Ryan. I didn't want Y/n to die, plus Rose would have done something different but I am not her, I make my own choices."

"I know..well Whale that was happening, Ben and that red hair girl removed the glitch but she is alive but now it won't rest nor things go so bad so lets head back" he put his arm around Ruby and the started to walk until they stopped.