Chapter 3 -Too Late-

Characters -
Slenderman, Ticci Toby (Toby Rogers), Masky (Tim,Timothy), Hoodie(Brian), Jeff the Killer (Jeffrey Woods), Eyeless Jack (Jack), Jane the Killer (Jane Richerdson), Sally Williams, Ben Drown, Dark Link, Lulu (Lucial Tiffany), Laughing Jack, Nurse Ann,Yandary (Ayano), Lazari, Jason the ToyMaker, Suicidal Liu(Liu Woods), the Puppeteer, Nina the killer(Nina), Clockwork , Blood Traitor, Jasper, Lost Sliver, Smiling Dog, Rake, ZalgoCreepy Fanf characters, Sonic Ex, Jason, Huntress, Doctor Tima- Kiel, Cp/n (Y/n) and Red Mask ( Rosaline, or Rose Grey) and Blue Mask (Ryan Grey), Pink Wolf (Ruby Grey) and Grey Night (Susen Grey)

Off to the story

-----------------------------------------
Toby and Masky watch the abandon house, and they were there for a few hours and they got board and just watched TV.

"H-ey M-masky?" Toby looked over at Masky, and Masky looked at him.

"Yes Toby?" He said calmly.

"H-how l-long a-a-are we staying?"

"A 4 days, or less....well if no one comes we leave in 2 days but if people end up here" he looks back at the TV. "Then they are dead and we have to make sure no one comes. Why do you ask?"

"J-just w-w-wondering" he looked back at the TV blushing a little. '...4 days with Masky...this will be fun..'

They waited a bit longer and Masky headed off to bed, Toby stayed in the Living room, but turned off the TV and listen to the silence, but you could heard Masky slight snore. Then a loud creek made Toby jump and he fell off the couch and looked around.

"W-who is there?" Toby looked around frantically to see who is there. Then a tall man appeared behind him and fought him. Toby screamed waking Masky. He ran down the stairs to find Toby knocked out. No one was around. He ran over to Toby to see that he is breathing and he put two fingures to his neck to find his heart beat. It wasn't ticking but a normal heart beat, you would have thought it would tic but no, it's a normal heart heart. He sighed in relief. He picked Toby up and sat on the couch with him in his lap. Masky blushed and smiled a little.

"Geez Rogers...you scared me to death..well you wont know this but here" he lifted his mask and kissed Toby on his forehead, the he pulled Toby closer and pulled his mask down and lay down next to Toby holding him close.

-with the other CP-

Jeff was running away from Nina, because she is his biggest fan...lol..
BEN was hanging out with Sally, Dark Link joined them, Hoodie was joking with EJ, Slender Man is visiting his brothers. {Not listing them} Lulu and Jane went off on a mission but will be back in an hour or two. LJ was catching up with Laughing Jill, they taked about the kids they killed or played with.

"Oh Jackie remember Rosie and Ryan when the were little" Jill laughed and put her hand down to when they were 6 or 7.

"Oh yes, they were visiting their Grandpa, but there was also another child we never played with. Ruby Grey"

"Oh I played with her before she was 9, scared and alone, I played with her and she told me that she was adopted, but she never knew who. "

"Well that is Rosaline's twin sister"

"Oh wonderful" Jill clapped with joy and Jack laughed.

"It will be wonderful to see them again, Oh remember when Rosie played with that boy...uh Brian at the park."

"Yes, he wore that Orange jacket, but she still has the thing he gave her, she never showed me."

Hoodie over heard that and looked at Jack and Jill. 'Brian? My name is Brian, I knew a girl back then but I had to move and I gave her my dogtag, it has my name on it but also my father's...are they talking about me...but that girl she gave me a pendant, it was a shield with a blue in the middle..I trusted that girl.. And she trusted me.
..maybe Rosaline was that girl because I forgot what her name was but her smile was never hard to forget...I'll ask when she gets back'