Chapter 13 & 14 'where am I'

Characters -
Slenderman, Ticci Toby (Toby Rogers), Masky (Tim,Timothy), Hoodie(Brian), Jeff the Killer (Jeffrey Woods), Eyeless Jack (Jack), Jane the Killer (Jane Richerdson), Sally Williams, Ben Drown, Dark Link, Lulu (Lucial Tiffany), Laughing Jack, Nurse Ann,Yandary (Ayano), Lazari, Jason the ToyMaker, Suicidal Liu(Liu Woods), the Puppeteer, Nina the killer(Nina), Clockwork , Blood Traitor, Jasper, Lost Sliver, Smiling Dog, Rake, Zalgo,Creepy Fanf characters, Sonic Ex, Jason, Huntress, Doctor Tima- Kiel, Cp/n (Y/n) and Red Mask ( Rosaline, or Rose Grey) and Blue Mask (Ryan Grey), Pink Wolf (Ruby Grey) and Grey Night (Susen Grey)

Off to the story

-----------------------------------------

"LEAVE OUR SISTER ALONE" they attack him and he fights of the two of them until Red hits hom to the group and the surround him and full on attack him, Red ans Blue go over to pink and help her up and they join hands. They close their eyes and energy circles around them, fire and ice. They open their eyes and fire comes out of Ryans eyes and ice comes out of the girls eyes. Then it changed to where it is one eye ice to the other fire. They focus and they were surrounded by ice the fire and they built an Ice fire monster and Karma flys aside for them to have a turn and they attack him and Zalgo fights the ice monster off.

Jane stabbed Drake in the head then in the heart. "He is gone finally" she sighs getting the knife out and looks up. "The fuck" the others look and sum snicker the others are confuse and y/n is in aww it fan-girl moment. Who knows.

Then Karma gets the final blow and stabs Zalgo in the heart. He slowly falls and she steps away, and three kids separate, and looked at each other then at Zalgo. "Bye father" Karma sheds a tear and walks away, and Zalgo falls, he died. Jane, Hoodie, Y/n, EJ, and Liu go over to the others and give them a hug. Ruby walks over to Karma and hugs her. 

"hey bestie" 

"Hey girl" Karma hugs back, then they let go. "You better now that you finally found your family"

"A bit, but I need to find someone to love, but I will take it slow..I missed you"

"same, the last time I saw you was 2 years ago, and the last time I saw the Grey siblings was 5 years ago"

"you knew them? How?"

"The same time I met you, remember when we were kids, I tired to introduce you to Rosaline, and Ryan when we were 5, then you had to leave and never met them. I told you about them then I stop hanging out with them after Drake took her, and broke her, then I tired to get my father to get you to my home but then I died the year that you were going to live with us. Sorry again"

"it is okay, but hurts when I found out you left...But your here now and we are still good friends"

"yeap, I can visit you if you like?" Karma gives a small smile to Ruby.

"I would like that...I need to get to my twin and brother"

"Twin?? Rose..now I see why I confused you with her when we were kids"

"Oh yeah you did that a few times until you found out who was who" they laughed, then Susen check on her. "hey mom"

"Are you okay hunny? Oh Karma I am sorry again for what happened to you"

"it is fine Grey, they thought I was a monster so they killed me."

"who killed you?!?!?" Ruby shouted and Red and Blue go over to them. 

"who killed Karma?" Red crosses her arms and looks at them. 

"hey Kar, you are a better person now" Blue smirks