Chapter 10 - awake -

Characters -
Slenderman, Ticci Toby (Toby Rogers), Masky (Tim,Timothy), Hoodie(Brian), Jeff the Killer (Jeffrey Woods), Eyeless Jack (Jack), Jane the Killer (Jane Richerdson), Sally Williams, Ben Drown, Dark Link, Lulu (Lucial Tiffany), Laughing Jack, Nurse Ann,Yandary (Ayano), Lazari, Jason the ToyMaker, Suicidal Liu(Liu Woods), the Puppeteer, Nina the killer(Nina), Clockwork , Blood Traitor, Jasper, Lost Sliver, Smiling Dog, Rake, ZalgoCreepy Fanf characters, Sonic Ex, Jason, Huntress, Doctor Tima- Kiel, Cp/n (Y/n) and Red Mask ( Rosaline, or Rose Grey) and Blue Mask (Ryan Grey), Pink Wolf (Ruby Grey) and Grey Night (Susen Grey)

Off to the story

-----------------------------------------

"..Br-brian.." Hoodie heard and he opened his eyes turning around.

"I heard her"

"What. Where is she."

"..she is far but we need to hurry..she is freezing badly" hoodie jumps out the window and Susen joins him. They run into the woods and it got dark, but they also ran into EJ.

"What is going on?" He looks at them and they stop and Hoodie fell over.

"Dude! What the heck" he gets up and whips himself off.

"Jack. My son and daughters are in danger. Ruby is awake along with y/n but Rose and Ryan are somewhere far and we are looking for them. "

"Why didn't you say anything faster" he takes off his mask and sniffed around. "Ryan's sent is strong but he is far. Follow me"

"You two go for Ryan I will find Rosaline" Hoodie ran off into a different direction and Susen follows Jack and they move fast threw the trees. Brian listens closly but after a while the three of them ran into each other again. "What?" Hoodie looks around.

"It is like they want us to stick together" Susen looks up and close her eyes.

"Okay, this will be the first song!" Rosaline's voice made them look around. "Heh, Dear god I am scared...Ryan is with me so say hi Ry!"

"Hey Red Rose-Mary" ryan laughed a bit. "So you will be singing, what is it that you'll sing."

"Well you and mom might get made at me but I wondered off into town and loved this song. But you might learn after a while. So here we go, I would like to add nearly eveyone is on thwir mission so I took this camera and started so I might fail" everything went silent and then an angel's voice made them look at a tree to see a 7 year old girl with a 11 year old boy without their masks.. During half of the song the video changed but same song. 17 year old girl by herself. (A 2:00 is whrn it changed) then it changed again and it is Rose that they know now. (at 2:49)

"..heh, I might edit this together after many years..dear god hoodie you make me crazy" she falls backwords and laughs. "...How can I saw this into a camera but not to your face...god Hoodie..I love you to hell and back but I am scared to say anything to be rejected and lose myself along the process...I need to end this" she sits up and waves bye and turns off the camera and it ends there.

"M-y baby" Susen falls to the ground crying.

"Mommy come find me" a little girl runs past them and they look at her then decide to follow her and they came upon a shack but the girl is gone, they entered. They felp after entering, and one by one they see their worse nightmares