~chapter sixteen~

Jacks p.o.v:
I run back to the flat. With all the commotion that happened I lost track of time. When I get back it is around 10:00am. When I open the door there is no noise. I walk into the kitchen and see a note on the counter. ' gone out with the girls be back around 4 - Andy, Mikey, Rye and Brook' I put it back down and open the fridge.
Guess it's gonna be me and Josie for a bit...
———————
10 minuets later:
Josie's p.o.v:
I get back to the flat and open the door.
Me: hello
Jack peers round and smiles: hey!
I scowl: where is everyone?
Jack: they left...
Me: Harvey?
Jack: gone too I guess...
I nod and walk past him and back into Harvs room. I leave the door open and he plods in after me.
Jack: Jose... what's up...
Me: nothing... just Chloe and all that...
Jack hugs me but I shake him off remembering what Chloe had said. He is obviously confused with what happened but smiles anyway.
Jack: you were brave...
Me: thanks...
Jack: Josie!
Me: what!!
Jack: why are you mad!
Me: I'm not Jack! Just confused!
Jack tilts his head: why?
Fuck.
I wasn't planning on telling Jack what Chloe said.
Me: I am just thinking about... everything...
Jack rolls his eyes: your mad! I can tell!
Me: oh and what! Your all of a sudden a mind reader!?
Jack: see...
Me: shut the fuck up! It proves nothing!!
Jack: I'm gonna go...
I nod and he leaves I hear his door shut and then I sit down on Harvs bed. I feel exhausted. I could just sleep. Suddenly I get a notification. A message from Harv
Baby💞: where are you?
Me: your only asking me this now? 😂xx
Baby💞: well I didn't have signal... where you at?
Me: I am at the flat...
Baby💞: where were you then?
Me: I went for a run...
Baby💞: what time?
Me: around seven...
Baby💞: so it took you three hours to go on this run...
Me: yes! Well kinda I had to help someone...
Baby💞: Jack?
Me: no!
Baby💞: were you with him?
Me: what's with all the questions! God! I was with him yes! Then I went and helped someone find the train station! And now I am at home!! Where are you!
Baby💞: I'm at my mums... was meant to go back last night...
Me: oh yeah sorry... you coming back?
Baby💞: idk... are you going to be there?
Me: smooth...
I leave the conversation and huddle up into a little ball. This is why I can't be in a relationship no one trusts me...
I walk into jacks room... he is standing there in his boxers and I flinch turning away.
Me: get some clothes on you idiot!
Jack: oh so you wanna talk to me now?
I nod: if you put clothes on yes!!
Jack: you have seen me in these before... you have seen pretty much every boy in this flat in them!
I roll my eyes and sit on the end of his bed. He throws some shorts on and a hoodie.
Jack: what's up?
Me: I have a question!
Jack: okay...
Me: okay... so Chloe and I were talking...
Jack: okay... is that the question? Cos that ain't a good one love!
I shake my head: she said something...
He gestures for me to keep talking and I blurt it out: she said you clearly loved me! Is that true!!
Jack: in what way?
Me: I don't fucking know!!
Jack: and your trusting a drunk girl on this...
I nod my head: well it's not like I can trust myself!
Jack: what do you mean!
Me: I don't know! Answer the fucking question!!
Jack: why'd you care you love Harvey!
Me: because I can't love Harvey very well if this is weighing me down! Jack answer it!!
Jack: of course I love you! I have always loved you! I told you this when you came back! I can't move on as quickly as you do!
That made me mad
Me: fuck you Jack!! You're the one that moved on quickly... so you don't get to say anything!!
Jack: but I regret doing what I did! You don't regret loving Harvey!
Me: do you expect me to!!
Jack: I don't know Josie! I just know I love you! Do you love me?
Me: fuck... jack... no... yes.... maybe... I don't know alright! You moved on so quickly that I didn't really have a chance to figure out how I really felt!
Jack: but I did... I love you Josie I will say it a million times! Will you ever love me?
Me: jack! Stop it! Move on please!!
I start to cry and a tear hits my knee. I see the water droplet expand and jack realizes.
Jack: Josie... I can't... I am sorry... I hurt you...
Me: a lot... you hurt me jack... more then anything! More then... it hurt more then that jack! It hurt more then you will ever know... I don't even think I am capable of love anymore!

Sorry it's short 💞
Hope you like it 💞
Don't forget to vote 💞