Chapter 12

We decided to meet up with the other boys for brunch. It was 10 and we were meeting them in half an hour.

"I hate having to move back and forth to our houses to get changed and stuff." Michael huffed as he sat at my bed, scrolling through his phone as I had my back to him, choosing what to wear.

"Yeah. That is kind of annoying." I frowned, pulling a sweater over my head.

"Do you think we should, uh, move in together?" He asked sheepishly. I turned my head to him, grinning.

"Of course!" I beamed, causing him to smile back, taking my hand to pull me ontop of him. I gasped, landing on him with a chuckle. "Michael!" I squealed, as he started planting kisses all over my face.

"We'll talk about this later, we're gonna be late!" He grinned, jumping up with me still ontop of him, causing me to roll off the bed. "Whoops, sorry." Michael laughed as I frowned and hit him with a pillow as I got back up.

I packed my bag and threw it over my shoulder and we locked the door behind us before taking the trip in my car to his house for him to get changed, then we headed to the diner. On the way, we stopped to smirk at a grumpy trio of the other band, walking towards the diner themselves.

"You guys really need to get a car or something." Michael grinned as we let them climb in the back of the car.

"Says you Michael, you're driving your girlfriends car." Calum rolled his eyes playfully. Michael flickered his eyes over to me, biting his lip which made my stomach flutter.

"Well, we'll be sharing the same house too, soon." He grinned, the other looking our way now as they buckle themselves in.

"Wow guys! Congratulations." Ashton grinned, patting his shoulder as he was sitting behind him.

"Yeah, it seems more convenient since we're sleeping at each others houses anyway." I said, looking in the reer view mirror as Michael began to drive again.

"Yeaaah." Luke winked, obviously catching what I said the other way, causing me to choke.

"Shut up, we haven't done that." Michael furrows his eyebrows at him through the mirror, as I roll my eyes at the dirty bunch in the back.

"Yet." Coughed Calum, Ashton cracking up besides me.

"Aw come on Michael, light up. We're just having a paddy." Ashton chuckled, his dimples showing as he smiled.

"Paddy?" Luke scoffed, raising an eyebrow at the boy besides him.

"A joke." Ashton confirmed, still giggling with Calum.

"You guys act like schoolgirls." I rolled my eyes, as Michael pulled into the carpark, us five jumping out and shutting the doors.

After I locked the car, we strolled in and sat at a booth, reciting our orders to the waitress as she noted it down with a nod and walked away.

We messed about as we waited for our food to arrive, Calum and Ashton cracking jokes at me and Michael as usual. "Remember Ashton, I still have some dirt on you." Michael said now with a smirk, uprising through the giggles and laughs across the table.

"AhaHA let's move on now." Ashton said with a nervous laugh, knowing what Michael was referring to as the food arrived. We dug into our food, being starving as we were.

"This tastes so good." Luke mumbled through a mouthful of pancakes.

"I asked for the news, not the weather." Calum said as he grimaced, recieving a look from Luke, followed by a mistevious smile.