Sudden

So i heard that theres going to be a super typhoon coming up on my country.

i dont know why typhoons are coming to my country.

a month and a half ago i needed to go through 3 typhoons that were going at our country at the same damn time.

its supposed to go directly through the city im living in before finally ending.

and its gonna affect on how my updating is alot.

but if the storm somehow subsides without my house getting destroyed.

then im good.

..Hm

anyways lets do this.

=-=-=-=-=-=

4 days later

. . .

I was already done getting ready and was waiting at the door for Dream as usual and on my phone.

ever since then Cross and Killer kept going at each other everytime i dont look.

but really,I do look.

And theres Dream,He wants to hog Cross all to himself ever since we met him

i dont know why-

''Im here!''Someone screamed next to my ear ''Wha!?''

I got startled but ruffled his head messing his hair ''Brother i just fixed this!'' I smiled motioning him to follow me outside 

 . . .

We were at the gate of the school with the others.

''Hey nightmare'' I looked over to Killer ''Theres a new announcement at the school boards,We should check it out before heading in''

Seems like a good idea.

The school boards were mostly with students looking at it.

I managed to get through the crowd and checked

'Physical classes throughout the entire day every friday'

Wow thats sudden.

But i dont see any problem seeing i have my own gym in my place.

its only me using it alot but i dont care.

''So your saying that the entire school is going to be in the fields?''Cross mumbled looking at me.

''I guess thats why the field is so fucking huge.''Dust said 

. . .

We all gathered at the spot in the fields for our year.

But then Blue flinched mumbling something to Ink not far away from me 

''Im Coach Honey and im going to be the lazy coach for your year..''

i started to ear drop at their conversation 

''Thats my brother!''

I heard blue say and flinched 

''Is there anything wrong with it?''

''He didnt tell me about it thats what!''

Wow we have his big brother for our Coach

i wonder how this is going to Go

''If you have any P.E stuff in your lockers or any clothes that could be used for P.E change right now and meet me here in 20 minutes, Also theres going to be some small bonus points to the ones who do change cause im seeing everyone in jeans while doing push ups? Not a usual thing to see but its uncomfortable in those.'' 

that was so long.

And Im so fucking wierded out on how i decided to bring some spare clothes and place them in my Mint conditioned locker

dont worry about the mint its perfectly clean in there with a freshener inside for no other reason.

Dust and Horror stayed behind with the Coach along with Blue who was either blabbering to his brother

The others went their ways to get to their lockers or either change.

Of course i went to my locker and got my clothes,Went to the bathroom and dressed up.

Some shorts and a white t shirt.

doesnt really fit me but i dont really care

.