Intensity in things

"H-Huh...?"

Lust had looked at him terrified. Like he didint want anyone to know.

"Well? Im waiting for an answer" Horror said worriedly "Its..Its complicated" The other replied grabbing the note before putting inside a drawer looking back at him.

"If you needed help, You should have came to me first! Not do some shit people arent supposed to be doing!"

"I have a problem too okay?! This problem is extremely awkward to talk to anyone about it!"

"Oh? Mind telling me what it is then?"

There was a pause before Lust started to blush.

"I... I get lustful from time to time..! " He yelled out.

Horror blinked before chuckling. "Was that it? All of that just because of some perversed desires?'' He then sat down on the couch

Lust looked down embarrased. ''Your not the one with this problem.."

"Dont care. Just... Stop going to that job of yours!" Horror had said with concern in his voice

Lust could only nod before he sat down next to Horror "I need the money Horror, Or else ill be screwed."

"Litterally—"

Horror was hit on the head by Lust before blushing red.

"Oh please, It did seem like u were in a tight spot—"

Lust jumped onto him "You really want to keep teasing me? Guess what?" He put his hips onto Horror's crotch slowly grinding.

"Ah.. Okay im sorry!"

"You arent getting out of this one you punny boy~"

CLICK

. . . .

Dream's Perspective

. . . .

I looked at the pages of Ink's manga or uh comic.

He invited me and Blue over to his place since he was mega bored.

"What do you guys think of it? I call that 'The multiverse'! Pretty neat huh? Art class wanted a comic from me because of my talent!"

I looked at one of the characters, He had a giant paintbrush that could send out multiple types of paint that could burn, freeze u on spot and could just simply blind them for a few.

I then realised something. "Hey Ink, Cant you do this thing too?" I said which made Blue look at Ink "Oooohhh yeah Ink! Dont you have a paintbrush that you could just turn huge?"

"Oh that thing? I use it sometimes but its always on me whenever something URGENT goes by!" Ink grabbed the paintbrush from his pocket and then suddenly

THUMP

Brush is now big.

"How do you get the paint though?"

"Ehhh, It kinda has an unlimited supply of paint in it for some reasons"

I nodded before reading the next page.

A dark character had killed his brother. He sighed before looking at the corpse. "If you weren't made for destruction, Why do you break so easily...?"

He left the body there before the page ended.

Urgh... Gives me chills on Nightmare's IM A destroyer phase..

burrr...

"This is really cool to be honest." I said to him and he smiled which made me smile too.