More fun

I Stared at Nightmare with my face halfway underwater slowly floating behind him.

Im gonna fucking pull him down the water for half a minute to see if he can handle it hehe.

that was before i felt someone wiggle around my leg and found a tentacle drag me down the water.

well what a life to live in

i was kept underwater for 30 seconds before the tentacle dissapeared and i surfaced ''Oh hey Cross'' Nightmare said with a seductive smirk making me blush and splash some water towards him. 

. . .

Error's perspective

. . .

Hmph...I dont feel like swimming right now..Just sleep.. I yawned making Ink go to me ''You should jump in, Water is nice today'' I looked up seeing him in his boxers, I blush looking straight back up the pool, He sat next to me ''I-I Dont feel like it..''

He pouted grabbing my arm and placing it to his chest ''Come oooonnn i dont have anyone to be with''

I blushed still refusing ''What will it take to make you go in?'' He smiled like he had a plan before he pulled me towards the pool.

''W-wait i still have my c-clothes on Ink!'' i yelled and he stopped ''Good point.'' I walked back a bit from the pool before taking my jacket off ''What are you doing?'' 

''Taking my clothes off?'' I took my shirt off folding it and placing it ontop of my jacket, To him it just looks like a man stripping infront of him.

He blushes before i started to pull my pants down.

I folded my pants and placed them with my other clothes and saw that Ink was just staring at me blushing ''Well?'' I said and he shook his head smiling nervously dragging me into the pool.

. . .

This is nice.

Nothing wrong in particular.

Just that Ink keeps on groping my butt.

''W-When will you stop d-doing that Ink?'' I mumbled looking at him from behind ''Its fun~'' I complained on how it could be fun and he just shrugged ''Wanna do an activity?''

I nodded then he climbed out of the pool and walked away for a minute before coming back with a ball ''pOOL volleyball!'' He yelled jumping back in grabbing the others attention ''Yo lemme join too!'' Horror yelled from his part, After that Dust, Blue and Cross joined in.

Ink threw the ball at me first before i smacked in across landing to Blue.

''Heads up!'' It went towards Dust before he threw it towards Horror then to Cross, But he didnt exactly hit it back he was too distracted on something and it hit him directly at the face ''Oops'' 

I looked over to what he was staring at and saw Nightmare bending over to grab something from the bottom of one of the benches there.