You do..

Error's Perspective

. . .

TAP TAP TAP

Dream looked at me while i passed by chasing Ink going inside afterwords

I dont know what i did..But it definitely effected him!

''Ink come on!'' He kept moving until he went inside the Restroom,I followed him inside and i heard him inside one of the stalls ''Go away! I dont want to talk to you...''

I stood there for a few minutes ''D-DiD i D..Do sometHing wrong?''My voice was shaky now.

Wait...Why is it shaky. . .? Its usually just stuttering and nothing else..

The door of the stall opened and Ink stood there with tears on the edge of his eyes ''You really dont know?''He said and i nodded ''I dont feel feelings!''

''And yet,I DO!''

His shouting made me look down ''Put your voice down..''

''I-I cant! I've had these feelings for 4 years! And whenever i try to show it you dont notice it!''

''H-Huuh!?''

THUD

I was on the floor and my back on the wall as i held my cheek,He just punched me.. ''Why are you so naive!?''Ink sat down on my lap before i looked and saw that he was really crying now..

He punched me again and i just let him.

''Why..''He placed his face on my chest as small tears started to come out of my eyes ''I-I..get it now''I said making him look up at me ''You do?''he asked as i nodded slowly.

after that he kissed me.

i kissed back in return as he cried even more

. . .

RING

''Y-Your a-a-alright now right Ink?''I asked him 

SPLASH

He doused water on his face ''Yeah..''He responded wiping his face with a towel before hugging me as i hugged back.

He let go of me and we went out of the bathroom and guess what.

Dream and Blue were waiting for us

''Blue saw you two earlier going inside and we were looking for Ink,Care to explain what happend?''Dream said as i had my mouth open with nothing coming out

''Well?''