Little things

Gonna be short i truly am sorry...

=-=-=

Killer's perspective

. . .

Everyone seemed like themselves, all talking and laughing during this time of year.

Dream was just sitting infront of me so i decided to have a chat

''So, What do you think about how this year is going huh dream?''

I said while moving to sit next to him ''Uhm...How about you? What do you think?''

He smiled saying while i looked around for a few seconds before responding ''Okay so first thing, Your brother is asking out Cross becoz of the party tommorow at our school and over there you see Blue and Eyeless fighting over Dust while Seth seems uninterested looking at his phone, Horror and Lust seem to have a regular BFF relationship so far so i think this years going off great at the very least''

I laughed saying before looking back at him and he laughed in return after i said that.

''Wheres the drama club?'' someone said and we all looked at who said it, Just a regular drama club member ''Whats up?''

''Remember the act we are going to do at the party? well we need your help''

Nightmare agreed leaving with the members while Cross sat there all sad and stuff.

He really needs to get his game up..

. . .

Cross's perspective

. . .

Im seeing Dream and Killer being all talkative...

Wonder whats gonna happen to those two by the end of the year, And Nightmare just asked me out on the party tommorow~

so fucking happy...

That is if my mom lets me out...Urgh..