Problem

ggwp we got 3.1k on this book ;D

ty for coping with my lazyness
=-=-=

Cross's perspective

. . .

This rain really is going to take a week to stop...Wonder whats gonna be the reaction of my mom once i get home--

THUD

Wonder whats going on up there..?

I walked towards the noise and found Dream infront of the Bathroom door with a worried face ''Uh Dream? Something wrong--''

BLEGH

The sound came from inside

SPLAT

''Dream?''I said grabbing his attention ''Y-Yeah?''  He said and another splat sound came from the bathroom ''Its Nightmare okay? Hes not feeling well right now..''

What the hell...? Theres a pile of black slime infront of the floor and on Dream's hands

Then the door opened to reveal Nightmare with black slime coming down from his mouth and a pissed off face

''Nightmare? Are you okay?'' I said and he just walked past me going to his room ''Leave me alone''

I looked at Dream and he sighed ''You should just leave him for now,It could last a few day after that, Hes just gonna come out of his room all regular'

He walked away leaving me to get the things he needs to clean up.

Uh..

I started to follow Nightmare to his room and heard grunts when he went inside.

''Nightmare?'' 

No response... ''Im coming in!''

CREAK

The light is off.

And the lamp he has is in the corner of the room sooo...Might as well go turn it on huh..

I chuckled nervously before walking halfway into the room

BANG

''FUCK''

Who would close the fucking door on me?!

"Shut the fuck up'' My chest got wrapped then got dragged from behind before landing on the bed i think and my mouth was covered with something so i couldnt really say anything''didnt i tell you to LEAVE ME ALONE?!''

It was Nightmare and it looks like im screwed.

''Looks like you arent gonna get to leave this room for now.''

Fuck.

. . .

Ink's perspective

Sunday afternoon

. . .

Finally the storm is gone!

I stepped on a puddle in the middle of the dry stone floor outside my house.

''Your s-smiling off randomly A-again Ink'' Someone said from behind

''Oh, I am again arent i Error?'' I replied to him smiling a bit before looking at the sun covering half of my eyes with my hand in the process ''I have no idea what to do anymore.''