3

Keith's POV

Okay, here is a fact. He was always the one starting fights. After he had raised his voice at me I raised my voice back at him and I told him to go but he didn't listen.

"Lance, I told you to get the hell out! Now!" I was angry. He seemed calm. He knew something I didn't and that's what scared me the most.

"Keith... please I'm sorry just plea-" I shook my head and grabbed his arm. I started pulling him but we weren't moving. He was basically chaining himself to the floor. He didn't want to leave. I hate him. I hate him but I love him and I don't want him here anymore, and he makes everything worse. He is using me... he will take advantage of me even if he says he won't.

"LANCE MCCLAIN LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!" He jumped at my voice and finally nodded so I let go of him and he walked out. He left me wondering, standing there as I stupidly stared at the door. What do you know that I don't that made you stay?

Lance's POV

I wanted to stay... no. I needed to stay.

I'm the only one that can keep him calm, but I guess that changed. I didn't want to leave so I decided to sit outside his door, leaning against it a bit. I didn't know Omegas would be able to scold an Alpha, but he didn't back down until I left and he called me by my first and last name. Something sharp hit my heart then because being called by my first and last made me miss my family more.

I saw hunk walk up to me as he squatted down to my level. "Hey Lance, whats wrong? Why are you outside of... Keith's room?" I sighed as I shook my head. A little lie and a little truth. Simple as that. "Me and him got into a fight. It's nothing really. Y'know. Alpha stuff." He nodded as I took a little sigh of relief. I stood up. "Anyway, I'm heading to my room. See ya." I told him as I walked to my room and locked the door from the inside.

I checked the time on my phone to realize it was almost time for me to put on my face mask, but today I didn't feel like it. I changed into a plain blue shirt with sweats as I crawled into bed before I sent Keith a message to make sure he was ok.

Sharpshooter is online.

Sharpshooter is typing...

Sharpshooter: Hey man. You ok?

HotHead is online.

Read 9:35 p.m.

Sharpshooter is typing...

Sharpshooter: Keith I can see your reading it please don't ignore me.

Read 9:39 p.m.

Sharpshooter is typing...

Sharpshooter: Keith come on.

Read 9:40 p.m.

HotHead is typing...

HotHead: Lance leave me alone. And yes, I'm fine.

Read 9:40 p.m.

Sharpshooter is typing...

Sharpshooter: ok... I'm sorry...