Eleven: In The Diary

02.07.10

Dahee is moving to Australia on the 30th of July. I couldn't hold my tears in and started crying right infront of her.

The worst part is that she is leaving the day right before my birthday.

I'm trying to spend as much as time with her as I can but that day will come soon and after that I won't see her for a long time. Possibly never.

I'v never told anyone about my situation at home. Not even Dahee. I decided to tell her today and she can't believe I'v been hiding things like this from everyone (especially her) for my whole life.

I feel better about everything after talking to her. But it doesn't change the fact that she's leaving and that I may never see her again.

Even though, I have more friends I can talk to on a daily basis, she was my best friend who stayed by my side since elementary school and hurts knowing that she'll be gone. I just don't know what I will do without her.

I sighed, sad after thinking about Dahee and went back to rummaging through my drawer and found what I was looking for:

The necklace with a half heart that said Best Friends, and I knew that Dahee still has the other half of the heart that said Forever.

I put back the necklace in my drawer with a sad smile on my face before opening another random page in the diary. One near the beginning.

18.07.09

We have a talent show in a few days, right? Well, yesterday in dance practice...turns out that Hoseok thinks I'm the best dancer out of all the dancers! I can't believe it myself! He praised me! Hoseok praised me! I felt so happy and excited. But the thing is that, since I just danced, I looked like a total mess! My hair was everywhere and I was sticky with sweat...what if Hoseok thinks I'm weird? Ugh, this sucks...

I stuck my tongue out in disgust, cringing at myself. Was I always like this as a 15 year old? Plus, everyone else was also a mess since we did dance practice together. I don't remember properly but I bet Hoseok was too.

I was an idiot, I'll admit.

I thought it was the best day of my life but...

I skipped to a later page, not wanting to read any more of that.

22.01.11

I always believed he committed suicide. Soohyun oppa did not-