Fifteen

It was already evening when I reached the apartment. But ever since I saw the dance practice, I couldn't help but glue my eyes to the screen of my laptop, watching more.

I watched about five BTS dance practices already. It just fascinated me so much. Feels like its luring me into watching more.

The best one for me was We Are Bulletproof pt.2. The dance break at the end caught me off guard. Hoseok sure has talent, and I knew that from the start. 

It's amazing how all my predictions of him becoming famous worldwide came true, and I knew it would happen. 

And what the heck is Hoseok wearing on his face when I looked at the pictures of BTS. Is that a mask with spikes coming out of it? Just looking at it makes me feel like those spiked are puncturing my stomach. 

Looks so deathly. 

Jeez, Hoseok.

My eyes kept flicking to Hoseok while they danced. 

Just looking at him reminds me of everything from the past. 

From how he used to correct my mistakes in dances back in the dance club to how we spend less than a week at the stage. 

Those are some of my cherished memories, it probably wasn't big to him, but it was to me.

"Heyo~" The door slammed open and Heeji skipped her way to my bed. I immediately shut my computer down in a panic. "So,"

I looked back at her on my bed.

"Who's- what's his name..." She squinted her eyes trying to recall.

"Hoseok?" I said, boringly.

"Yeah! Did he go to the preschool or not?" She asked curiously. 

I just sighed before turning myself toward her with serious eyes. I crossed my legs and placed my hands on my knees as I stared at her with a furious expression.

"First of all, you're not allowed to barge in my room. You're not allowed to come in my room at all. If you have to, knock first." 

I started explaining as she simply nodded her head, her eyes closed processing my words in her head and smiling. 

"Second, you know that I was busy but you sent him there anyway, without even knowing who it was!"

"I don't know who he is, so tell me!" She exclaimed.

I gave up trying to explain to her, knowing that Heeji only does what she wants to, never what people tell her what's right and what's wrong. 

"Come on~"

"He's a friend from high school." I said simply, trying to get her off my back.

"Hey, isn't there a Hoseok in that group Yikyung likes?" She asked as I froze, trying to think of how to reply to her without her finding out it actually is him.

"There are a lot of people in this world with a same name, you know?" I said, not making eye contact. 

"That's true." Heeji nodded and I gave a slight, unnoticeable sigh of relief. "I'm hungry, mind making dinner now?"

"Minsoo knows how to cook, why can't you learn from him and make dinner for us someday?" I asked, getting up. 

"Sounds boring." She said and hopped on her feet and to the door as I casually follow behind her. Right before walking past the door, she turned around and faced me. "Don't think we're done with this conversation." 

She smirked before leaving as I just stand their, frightened by the mischievous tone of her voice.

-

"And you should have seen it! It was adorable!" Yikyung squealed.

"All he did was sneeze." I said, taking a bite of my food.

"Yeah, well it was the most adorable sneeze ever!" She said, sternly.

"Who sneezed?" Heeji asked as I face palmed.

"Jimin did!" 

"Who?" 

"You should see a puppy sneezing, it a million times cuter!" I said, my eyes sparkling just thinking about it.

"Well, Jimin and a puppy is basically the same thing."

"I don't think the dog I mentioned can walk on two feet and is twenty years old or something." I retorted.

"He's twenty three and, you won't get it."

"I'm confused." Heeji said, staring at us blankly.

"Actually, I do have a question, Yikyung." I take in a deep breathe and prepare myself to ask Yikyung the question I have been wondering ever since I heard of it.

"What?" She said, coldly.

"What's Hobi?"

Yikyung stared at me in confusion and disbelief. "How do you know that? Did I ever say it to you? I don't think so..."

"Just answer me." 

"Uh...do you know J-Hope?" She asked to which I nodded. "It's his nickname. We call him that for fun."

"Ah, gotcha." I said, nodding again as it makes sense since all the members were calling him that.

"Why do you want to know? Are you...showing interest?" She wiggled her eyebrows with a huge grin.

"I'm done eating." I quickly got up and speed-walked to my room.

"Hey!" Yikyung called. "You didn't even eat the whole thing!"

"Not hungry!" I run into my room and shut the door behind me. 

I throw myself on my bed before scrolling on my phone, casually checking what has been going on around the world...not that I care.

After a few long, boring minutes, my phone changes screens and starts buzzing. I read the caller ID and raise an eyebrow.

Why would he be calling me at 9?

xxxxxxxxxx

[A/N] I haven't updating in centuries and felt so bad about it:( I finally was able to yeet all my responsibilities away and updated! WOOHOO! 
Oh and this ff has no mature content or swearing from beginning to end just to inform y'all
I guess you can call it family friendly👌