Alyssa POV

Today, I feel a bit off. Maybe, because my favorite student won't be in class. I go through my day uneventful, until my phone rings. I am at the start of my final class for the day.

An unknown number. I decide to still answer it.

"Hello?"

"Don't hang up."

I shouldn't have answered my phone. It's Joy. She keeps annoying me. I, finally, blocked her number, and now she is calling from someone else's phone.

"Be quick, Joy. My class is about to start."

"Let me see you, please? Just to talk."

She just won't give up. I have accommodated her enough already. Several times, I have allowed her to talk. All her talks are of us getting back together. She simply cannot accept that I'm through with her.

"Joy, please, don't call my phone anymore. I have listened before. There is nothing for us to talk about. Goodbye."

I end the call just as my last set of students are coming in.

By mid class, there is a tap at my door. Please don't let it be that Joy has shown up here. I walk to the door and step outside. In front of me stands the entrepreneur skills teacher. I don't want to see him either.

He has made countless passes at me. I think he borders on psycho. Many things seem odd about him. He's staring at me in such a perverted manner.

"Can I help you, Mr. Leslie?"

He grins like a damn fool and stutters for a bit before spitting out his reason for knocking.

"You are to report to the main office after this class."

I am a bit confused. I can't think of anything I might be needed for. I hope this has nothing to do with Joy...

As soon as my class ends, I make my way to the office. I am greeted by the principal.

"Have a seat, Ms. Wade."

"If this is quick, I would rather stand, Sir. I am leaving now."

"Fine."

He holds out a folder to me. I take it, a little confused.

"This is for Ms. Amy Walters. Her father called wanting her to still receive her work that she is missing out on. It came to my understanding that he requested for you to take it to their house."

I am a bit taken aback. Her father? Me? Why so specific? Anyone can do that for Amy. A student. Even though I have all these questions, I feel like I already know the answers. Amy did this. She made her father call the school and make those demands.

I take the folder with me and walk out the door, assuring the principal that I will.