Never my house

Emily's P.O.V.

Silence. Just silence is the only thing that fills the car as we drive to Fall Out Boys house. No not my house. I will never consider this my house.

Pete drives as Joe sits in the front seat next to him. Me? Well I'm squished in the middle of Andy and Patrick. The only things that's good about that is they smell good.

"Well....." Andy says shifting so I have a little more room.

"So what do you like to do," the first thing that comes to mind is Fangirling but really? I would never say that in front of them. They have their own fan base or whatever.

"Um I like to write I guess," I say looking over at Andy who asked the question.

"Oh...nice. Well I think your going to really like the house and your own bedroom," he says with a cheerful smile. I return the smile not feeling the happiness with it though.

"Speaking of house, here we are!" Joe says hopping out the passenger door. I look out the front window and look at the house, no mansion, in front if me. Three stories, more windows then I can count, and a big green yard.

"You coming?" Patrick asks holding the door open of me. I carefully slide out of the car.

"Here I'll get it," I say taking my bags from Joe who was taking them out of the back.

"Are you sure?" he asks with a concerned face.

"Yeah it's fine there not heavy at all," I say picking up the bags and following everybody to the large front door.

"Welcome home!" Pete says opening the door leading inside to a beautiful staircase. I wouldn't consider this home , more so a long time stay I suppose.

"Oh this is Hemingway," Pete says picking up the bulldog for me to see.

"Ok well who do you want to show you your bedroom?" Really your asking me this question Pete. Is that even a question?

"Well I have to fix dinner so I can't. But I'll see you later," Andy say before walking off.

"I have to work on song lyrics," Patrick says also walking off.

"Um I have to um help Patrick," Joe says before running off after Patrick.

"Well I guess I'll show you!" Pete says leading me to the long stairs. If I had to pick one of the boys I would trust the most it would be Pete. I mean the rest are nice and all but if I had to tell somebody my while life story I would rather it be Pete who had to listen to my crap only because Andy looks to sensitive and might cry, Joe probably wouldn't know what to do, and Patrick, he would both cry and not know what to do.

"Ok so right now it doesn't have a color because we didn't now what you like so we can take you shopping later for new clothes and stuff," he says opening the door at the end of the hall way.

"So this is it," he says walking aside for me to step in. Honestly it's beautiful. one of the walls is just windows looking out onto the unending front yard. There is a queen bed on the wall facing the windows, which is probably a beautiful view to wake up to.

"It's perfect," I say walking over and placing my bags on the bed. Also there is an attached bathroom and a walk in closet with a dresser in it.

"Well I'm glad you like it. Here follow me I'll show you the rest of the house," he says walking out the door. I shut the door behind me and stand beside Pete.

"Ok so the bedroom to the left of your bedroom is my bedroom so I'm close by if you need anything. Also Patrick's room is to the right of your bedroom. Joe's is right beside mine and Andy's is across the hall," Pete says pointing to all the rooms on the hall except one.