Virginia pt.2

Emily's P.O.V

Paramore quickly runs off stage and all the people that help with the stage change run on. I sit on one of the stage boxes with my legs crossed.

"Ready boys!" I look over to see Pete, Patrick, Joe, and Andy all huddled in a small circle.

"Three. Two. One. Break!" They all shout before walking away and finishing there last minuet touches. I look around to see Ryder walking towards me and an instant smile appears on my face.

"Hi there!" he says siting next to me on the box.

"So when were you going to tell me that Brendon and Ryan are you parents," I smile to myself still happy that I met 2/4 members of Panic! At The Disco.

"Well it wasn't that important."

"What do you mean it's not important?!? The whole PATD fandom believes that Ryden is real! Are they going to come out?"

"Haha yes they will come out just not anytime soon and yes I understand that everybody believes in Ryden."

"Wait so that means your adopted?"

"Nope," he pops the 'P' at the end and I stare in disbelief. Is it possible for men to get pregnant?

"No it's not possible for men to get pregnant," I look up and realize I was talking out loud.

"Well then how are you not adopted?"

"Both of my dads, Ryan and Brendon, took some of there sperm and mixed it together. They than they put the sperm into a women, then the women carries me for nine months. That is what they call Gestational carrier."

"So you actually have the DNA of you two fathers?!?"

"Yes!" I slowly close my jaw, though still in shock.

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I instantly jump.

"It's ok I was just giving you a hug before we go on stage," I turn around and see Andy smiling like a freak. I hug back and smile into the crock of his neck.

"Listen if you ever get tired just go back to the dressing room and close the door. There are some blankets in Pete's suitcase if you get cold. I love you and I hope you enjoy the show!" He gives me one last hug before running over to Pete, Patrick, and Joe. I wave to them and they wave back, smiling.

They start the opening show and Fall Out Boy quickly runs on stage to take there positions. Seconds later the whole amphitheater is filled with scream of girls and a few guys.

"Ryder! What did I tell you about wandering off?" I look over to see Ryan walking this way. The real Ryan Ross. I try not to scream and freak out but a little squeal escapes as he walks closer to us.

"I KNEW IT," Ryan screams over the loud music. "You are a fangirl! Now Brendon owes me five bucks!"

"Five bucks my butt," Brendon says wrapping his arms around Ryan waist. I can't contain myself anymore and I let out a high pitched squeal.

"Pay up," Ryan says sticking his hand out to Brendon.

"Yeah yeah whatever," Brendon reaches in his pocket and pulls out a crumpled five dollar bill.

"This is going to be the best night ever!" I whisper to Ryder.

.

.

.

Pete's P.O.V

I look over to the side of the stage and see Emily and Ryder talking. I decide to just ignore that fact that they are sitting very close and their thighs are rubbing together. Yet it is a bit chilly out tonight so they might be cold. I turn around to Andy and strum the beat of Young Volcanos. The crowd erupts in cheers.

I skip back to my microphone an sing in the background a little. I look over at Emily again but she's gone. I start to panic but there isn't anything I can do. I can't just run off stage because my daughter left with a psycho boy. No offense to Brendon and Ryan.

I strut over to Patrick an lean into his neck.

"Emily's gone and so is Ryder," he stops singing for a second but continues but with less enthusiasm. When it's time for just the instrumental I stick my head in the crock of his neck and he puts his lips to my ear.

"You trust her don't you?"

"Yes," I mutter as I lick the base of his neck. He let's out a tiny giggle and nibbles my ear. I pull away and the crowd roars with screams. They keep shouting Peterick but Patrick just continues to sing.

When it's time for Patrick and Andy to do there drum solos, I run off stage and head to the dressing room.

I press my ear to the door an hear Emily's giggles. I try to remember the last time Emily giggled, four or five months?

Her giggle stop and I immediately run in there. Ryder and Emily are cuddled up on the couch in a blanket with popcorn and a movie playing.

"Oh is the show over already?" Emily asks with a confused face. I look at Ryder but he just smiles at me.

"No," I mutter before turning around and walking back to the stage. Patrick walks over to me and looks around before giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Did you find them?"

"Yes, they were in the changing room watching a movie. But they were cuddling!"

"It's ok. We can't baby her forever," he says caressing my cheek.

"Fall out boy, on it two minuets," the manager says. I take Patrick's hand and kiss his knuckles before pulling him to the stage.

"Thank you for coming tonight and I want to introduce you to somebody before we play our last song!" The manager understands where I'm going and runs back to get Emily.

Seconds later she's standing at the side if the stage with a confused face. I motion for her to come out here and she slowly walks towards me. The crowd screams louder then they have all night.

"This is our daughter Emily. And she's single!"