Bronx

Emily's P.O.V

*DING DONG*

"Emily can you please get that. Im a little busy," Andy calls from the kitchen. I get up from where im laying on the couch and walk to the front door.

*DING DONG*

"IM COMING," I yell getting annoyed with whoever is at the door. When I open the door im a little taken aback.

"Who are you?" The lady ask, shoving her kid behind her a little.

"Who are you?" I ask back giving her the same nasty look shes giving me.

"I happen to be Bronxs mom. Now who may you be?"

"I happen to be Fall Out Boys 'Daughter'," I say mocking the tone shes using.

"Well well well look who it is," Pete says walking up behind me.

"DADDY!" The little boy Bronx yells, running out from behind his mom into Petes arms.

"Oh yes. Ashlee this is Emily, Emily this is Ashlee," Pete says setting Bronx down.

"Yeah ok well you have Bronx for the weekend. Be good Bronx I love you!" Ashlee says before leaving.

"Snob," I mutter under my breath as I walk back to the living room. As soon as I lay back down Bronx comes and lays beside me.

"Who you?" He asks with a little giggle.

"Im Emily! Who are you," I say smiling as I tickle his tummy. I have always had a thing for kids and babies. I felt they needed to be loved and taken care of so they didnt turn out like me.

"I brother Bronx," He says slidding off the couch. I follow him as he walks/stumbles towards the stairs. He then tries to attempt to climb them but fails. I pick him up and walk up the stairs. I set him down and he crawls to his room.

"Toys!" He says picking up a toy truck and handing it to me. We sit there and play for awhile, then Bronx starts to get tired. I pick him up and take him to his bed.

"Story?" He asks as I sit on the chair beside him. I look around but don't see any books so I think of a plot real fast then begin.

"Once upon a time there was a girl who got adopted by four guys. They were nice and liked her very much but she didn't really like them. She then meets her younger brother and she loves him. They hang out all the time. She then start taking care of him a lot and the boys forget about her," I look over and see Bronx asleep. I slowly get up and walk towards the door. I turn the lights out and shut the door.

"Is he asleep?" I hear Pete ask. I turn around and see him stepping out of his room while putting on a shirt.

"Yes," I say walking towards him but before I'm even half way there a women steps out.

"Who is she?" I ask pointing to the skinny lady standing to close to Pete.

"This is my girlfriend Meagan, Meagan this is my daughter Emily."

"You never told me you had a daughter."

"You never told me you had a girlfriend," I say looking her up and down again.

"I would think it would be more important to tell somebody about a daughter instead of a girlfriend," She says lacing her fingers with Pete's.

"Did you cheat on me Pete? She doesn't even look like you. Are you sure she's your daughter?" Meagan 'whispers' to Pete.

"IM NOT EVEN HIS REAL DAUGHTER!" I yell running into my room. I shut and lock the door running to the bathroom.

Blades blades blades I need blades. I reach under the sink and pull one out.

"Your nobody's daughter you have no parents," I mutter to myself.

Twenty three is the last I counted before I dropped to my knees and started crying way harder then I should.

*Knock knock*

"GO AWAY PETE," I yell assuming its him.

"It's me. Joe," he says through the door. I wipe up the blood and wrap some toilet paper around my arm before pulling my sleeve down.

I open the door to a worried Joe. He pushes past me and goes and sits on my bed.

"You know we love you. You are our daughter maybe not blood wise. What's wrong? I get a vibe from you sometimes that tells me you need help. I'm here to help," he says through tears. Way to go Emily this is all your fault.

"Joe nothing is wrong," I lie, "I'm just not use to the who father daughter thing yet. Do you understand where I'm coming from?"

"I-I guess so," he stutters. I walk over and give him a hug.

"Your a good dad Joe," I say as I pull away and give him a small kiss on the cheek.

*Midnight*

Me and Pete haven't talked all day. I skipped lunch and dinner just so I wouldn't have to see him and he wouldn't have to see me. But there comes a time when you get so hungry you feel like you might pass out. And that's the phase I'm at.

"Food," I sigh as I open the fridge and take in the sight of the food. Me being a vegetarian, I get an apple and bite into it. The juice fills my mouth as I take another bite. I sit down at the table and enjoy my apple in the peaceful darkness.

Once I finish I throw the core away and walk back to the stairs.

"You wouldn't be hungry if you came to lunch and dinner," the quiet monotone voice says from the living room. I walk over and see Pete cuddled in a blanket on the couch.

"Pete?"

"I just don't understand. Do you really not like us?" He asks wiping his eyes. That's when I realize that he was crying. How do I answer this? If they find out I really don't like them they will send my back to the orphanage just like Shay said.

"No Pete. How do I put this.....I guess I just haven't....warmed up to you guys yet. I'm not use to having my own room, eating what and when I want, having people that care. Its hard and it takes awhile. I have been in this situation before when I was little," I say dropping to my knees in front of the couch.

"I'm sorry. I just assumed that you didn't like us especially me since I didn't tell you I have a girlfriend."

"Pete really I don't care if you had a girlfriend or not. You just didn't tell me she was a jerk," I say standing up and grabbing his hand.

"Now come on nobody wants a sad Pete," I tug at his hand trying to pull him up but its useless. He then stands up and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back making him relax.

"Come on its time for bed," he says picking me up bridal style and carrying me up the stairs to my room.

"Goodnight Pete," I say giving him a hug. I walk into my room and throw myself onto my bed. Goodnight cruel world.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for this crappy update. I have nothing against Ashlee I think she is a beautiful person and a wonderful mom. Also in this story Bronx is at the age where he is just learning to talk.

Love you guys!