Drastic calls call for drastic measures

Emily's P.O.V

"Emily please come out. You have been in there for two days."

"Hey sweetheart. You've been in there for awhile can you please come out."

"How you doing kiddo? You okay?"

"Hey Emily, listen you really need to come out. You haven't eaten in two days."

I sit there in the dark not really staring at anything. The blinds are pulled down and taped to the walls so the light doesn't shine through. Blades are sprawled out on the floor in front of me just incase. The only time I have gotten up is to use the bathroom. The boys come to my door ever hour to check on me. For all they know I could be dead. I haven't talked to them in two days.

When four a clock comes around, when Pete usually comes, I hear more then one set of footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Emily, listen to me, I'm kicking this door in. If you open the door now I won't have to. Please come on sweetheart," I pick up my blades and shove them behind my back. Seconds pass and then Pete's foot slams on the door. The third times a charm. I wince at the light from the hallway, but still stare straight ahead.

"Emily! Sweetheart!" Pete runs over and picks me up. I don't struggle to get out his arms, I don't really do anything, just sit there and let him take me wherever.

"Emily? Hey kiddo," I see Andy run over and look at me with tear stained cheeks. I don't do anything but keep looking straight.

"Hey darling everything is going to be okay!" Joe whispers as he kisses the top of my head.

"It's ok we are here," I hear Patrick say from somewhere behind me.

I'm still on Pete's arms when he finally sits down. I don't hear anybody around us, just quiet, the way I like it. I slowly start to relax and mold into Pete's arms.

"I thought we lost you," for the first time in a while I finally look up and into his eyes.

"Your crying," I say looking confused. He pulls me to his chest and doesn't let go for a long time.

"Please don't leave us again."

"I never left."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Since this is a short crappy chapter I will post a much better one later today or tomorrow depending on what time it is. So I apologize for this trash. It's kinda just a filler chapter and I wanted to add drama.

Love you!