You're crashing but you're no wave

Emily's P.O.V
I wake up to the soft snores of Pete beside me. Everything from last night comes back to me and I sigh, wondering if Pete is going to tell everybody else.

"Mph," Pete grunts and pulls me into his arms. He mumbles something but I can't make it out.

"P-*yawn* promise me you will stop," he still his eyes closed and I'm not sure if he's talking in his sleep or actually talking to me.

"Hey Pete," I smile and run my fingers through his hair. He smiles and leans into my touch.

"I'll promise to stop if you break up with Meagan and go to Patrick. He loves and needs you," a smile instantly forms on his lips and he pulls me into a hug.

"Where's my phone sweetie?" I look around and find it on the dresser beside me. I pick up the phone, careful not to drop it. He takes it from me and scrolls down his contacts.

"Yes, hello Meagan.....mhm.... yeah well I'm breaking up with you.....ok sure bye," there's screaming over the line but he ends the call and slowly falls back asleep. I get out of bed and walk downstairs to see the boys laying on the couch sleeping.

I take a picture of them with my phone and laugh at how stupid they look. Joe rubs his eyes as he states at me confused.

"Oh nothing," I say sitting down on his lap. He yawns and mutters an okay before saying something I don't understand.

"Repeat yourself Trohman."

"The boys and I are going out today so you will be at the house by yourself. is that ok?" I shrug my shoulders and say it's fine. He then falls back asleep and I look at the time seeing it actually five. Since there's nothing else to do I turn in the tv and watch reruns of spongebob.

"Ok we will be back soon I promise," Pete walks over and gives me a kiss on my head before walking over beside Patrick. Patrick blushes and hides his face.

"Bye," I half yell as they walk out the door. Im not that scared considering there are a bunch of security guards out front but still, this is a big house.

A couple minuets later there's a knock on the door. I shrug it off thinking it's the UPS guy or something. But the person knocks again and again and again. I finally get up and walk towards the door irritated.

"WHERES YOUR STUPID FATHER," the person yells as a I open the door. I shut the door quickly when I see they have a knife. I run up the stairs but I remember that my door doesn't have a lock cause Pete kicked it open.

So, I run to his room and lock the door. The front door slams open and I can hear yelling mixed with a couple curse words. By now tears are threatening to fall. I look around and decide the best place to hide is in his closet. I run in and lock the door.

The yelling gets louder and I can hear stuff being thrown. I pull out my phone and call Pete.

"Hey sweet-"

"There is somebody in the house. They busted the door open and I'm scared," it's quiet over the line.

"Daddy?" I bit my thumb trying to hold back the tears.

"It's ok honey we are on our way home call the cops and I promise we will get there as soon as possible. Where are you?"

"I'm in your closet."

"Ok there is a knife and gun in the corner in a bag. Take those out and keep them near you but only use them if needed. I have to go, call the cops we are almost there," he hangs up and I scurry over to the corner and find the bag. I pull out the gun and knife and set the beside me.

It's quiet now and all I can hear is my heavy breathing. Then I hear footsteps walking up the stairs.

"Oh Emily! Where are you?" I start crying at the sound if the voice and debate on using the gun to kill myself.

"Now, I've heard you've been a bad girl. Is that true," the footsteps pass the room and head to my room.

"What a shame you daddy's aren't here," the footsteps stop in front of Pete's room and I wince as the door gets kicked open.

"Surprise!" Things are being thrown and the footsteps walk towards the closet.

I'm about to pull the trigger but sirens go off. The door gets kicked open and I stare in horror at the devil standing in front of me.

"Well well well, hello Emily," I put the gun up to my head and shake my head.

"Leave or I pull the trigger," she smacks her lips and shakes her finger.

"I could care less if you killed yourself sweetie. It's your daddy I want. Where is he?" She walks towards me with the knife in her hand. She puts the knife against my throat and I put the gun to her head.

Three. Two .On-

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND STEP AWAY FROM THE GIRL," Meagan drops the knife and slowly walks away with a smile in her face. Meagan, the women who tried to kill me. The women he had my fathers child. The women who always hated me. But it's if I could, I would kill me too.

.

.

.

.

OMG guys only a couple more chapters left. Sorry really bad chapter.

Love you!