A night out

Emily's P.O.V

Yes leaving the house probably wasn't the best idea considering I practically got in a fight with Pete and Meagan. Yet I left a note and I still don't understand why I'm being yelled at.

"Why would you leave the house? Somebody could have kidnapped you or worse," yes Pete I understand that I could have gotten kidnapped or killed but wouldn't that be better then living here.

"Look we aren't trying to upset you or anything we just need you to understand," thank you Andy but I honestly don't care if I died.

"What if you forgot how to come home and got lost," really Joe? I have a phone.

Patrick was the only one who hasn't said anything. Instead he just sits there looking at nothing.

"Patrick do you have anything to say?" Pete asks looking angrily at me.

"No," and next thing you know Patrick is off the couch and walking up the stairs towards his room.

"Go apologize, now!" Pete yells, pointing towards Patrick's now closed door. I get up and make my way towards the stairs. I listen to Pete, Joe, and Andy have a conversation as I slowly walk up the stairs.

"Patrick?" I lightly knock on the door. I listen through the door and can hear him moving around. Seconds later he opens the door.

"Come on," he says grabbing his jacket with one hand and tugging at my wrist with the other.

"BOYS, WE ARE LEAVING," and next thing you know me and Patrick are sitting in his BMW.

"Patrick where are we going?"

"Out," he says. I cant tell weather he is anger or just doesn't care about that fact that I left the house at nine at night. I look at the time, eleven, none of the stores would be open now.

We sit in silence for the longest time. Its only until we pull into a parking lot that I notice Patrick was wearing a tux and his fedora. I look myself up and down. Yep still wearing the black long sleeve dress with toms. I look at the sign in front of us.

"Why are we here?" I look over to see Patrick getting out of the car.

"Its a you and me night!" He says with a cheesy grin. Oh was all I could say as he pulls me out and drags me to the fancy restaurant. Once we are inside Patrick takes my arm and laces it with his. The lady at the reception desk gives us a funny look but leads us to a table anyways.

"Would you like to start out with drinks?" We both mutter a quiet yes and then tell her what we want.

"I'll have a rootbeer please," I say picking up my menu and waiting for Patrick.

"I'll have wine please," I look over my menu witha confused face.

"Remeber you need to drive me home," I say setting my menu down and giving him a serious face.

"You know how to drive dont you?"

"Yes but I dont have a license."

"Oh," he looks back down at his menu. The lady comes back with our drinks and sets a bottel of wine down next to Patrick.

"You better not drink it all," I say with a more serious tone.

Well Patrick did finish that bottle and half of another bottle, so im pretty sure hes is more then drunk now. Getting him out of the building and getting him to the car was the easy part but having to tell him he can't drive was the hardest.

I eventually got him into the passenger seat and hoped into the drivers seat. Luckily the house wasn't to far away and there were no cops on the street. The only bad thing was Patrick kept singing 'Elmo's World'.

Now you might think it would be easy to just get Patrick inside and take him to bed, but it isn't.

Since Joe, Andy, and Pete were sitting on the couch Patrick decided to go watch TV with them. Yeah ok not such a bad thing. But it's a bad thing when you go and sit on your best friends lap.

"Patrick what are you doing?!" Pete asks.

"CUDDLE TIME!" He yells. He instantly cuddles into Pete's chest. Pete just sits there with his mouth and not daring to move an inch.

"I think it's time to go to bed Pattycakes," Pete picks him up just the way he picks me up and starts walking up the stairs. I follow them, but Pete doesn't know because Patrick is to busy yelling about something.

Pete takes Patrick to his room but closes the door behind him. I walk over and try to listen to some of there conversation.

"Patrick why would you drink alcohol, you know what it does to you."

"GIVE ME A KISS PETE!"

"Patrick keep your voice down. Everybody is downstairs and they can here you."

"Hehe! CUDDLE!"

"Ok but only until you fall asleep." I slowly walk back to my room and flop on my bed. One question keeps flowing through my mind,

Do Pete and Patrick like eachother?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wow ok this chapter really sucks and I'm sorry that I hurt your eyes with this crap. Ok so I'm going to try to keep a schedule and see if I can post every Friday or Saturday. It's going to be hard because I have a lot of homework during the week but I'll try! Again sorry for this crap.

Love you!