I dont need a mom

Emily's P.O.V

"Emily? Are you awake yet," Meagan's soft voice asks through the door.

"I am now," I say getting out of bed to unlock the door. She walks in and follows me back to my bed.

"Look I know you don't like me but maybe we can work this out," wait she is actually coming to me for this.

"Did Pete tell you to do this?" I turn on my side facing away from her.

"No actually. I felt like you need a mom role and well, here I am!"

"Thank you for your consideration," I say getting out of bed and walking to my closet.

"So do you think we can work this out?"

"I thought it already was?"

"Oh ok! Well I'll see you later. I'll let you get dressed," then the door closes and I'm alone again.

I put on a pair of shorts and a long sleeve shirt.

"FAMILY MEETING. DOWNSTAIRS IN TEN MINUETS." I sigh to my self hoping this isn't one if Pete's stupid tricks. I walk down the stairs and see everybody already sitting on the couch.

I take a seat next to Joe and Patrick. Meagan and Pete are standing up front with big grins on their faces.

"We have something to tell you!" Pete looks over at Meagan then back at us.

"We are having a baby!" No no no.

"What?" I mutter standing up.

"We're having a baby aren't you excited?"

"Your not even married yet. She's ten years younger then you. The tour is coming up in about three months." My brain stops functioning for a minuet and I feel like I could pass out.

"Everything will be fine. You will have a new baby a brother!" Meagan says smiling like she did this morning and it all starts to make sense.

"Is this why you came into my room this morning? Because you wanted to be a suck up so I wouldn't be mad at you? Well guess what you wrong. I don't need a mom," I run up the stairs and into my room.

I take out my phone from my back pocket and the slip of paper the guy left.

E- Hi it's Emily. The girl from the mall.

I quickly send the text, worried that that he won't remember me. Gladly he text back right away.

R- Took you long enough to text me. Im just kidding.

E- Sorry my 'dad' didn't think you were good for me so I didn't text you.

R- What made you change your mind?

E- Well I just found out the my 'dad' and his girlfriend are having a baby.

R- Shouldn't you be happy?

E- It's a long story. Can we meet up? I'll tell you then.

R- Yeah I'm free all day. Where do you want to meet up at?

E- Is the city park ok?

R- Perfect i'll see you at three?

E- Great!

I write a note saying I went out and leave it on my bed. I quickly change into a black long sleeve dress and Toms. I walk down the stairs and head towards the door. I decide to take the golf cart down the long driveway since it would be a long walk and I dont want Ryder waiting to long.

Once I get there I see him sitting on one of the swings. I walk over an sit on the swing next to him.

"Hi!" He says looking up from the ground.

"Hi," I say back looking him in the eyes.

"So why are you upset?"

"Well first off Pete and Meagan aren't even married. I don't know why but that really bugs me." I look down at my feet, "Second Monumentour Is about to start in three months oh and did I mention she is ten years younger then him?"

"Wow," I look over to see him getting off the swing.

"Where are you going?"

"For a walk," he says starting to walk away. I debate on whether to go home or follow him.

I slide off the swing and run to catch up to him.

"Hi again," he says looking at me, "We should probably get you home."

"But I just got here?"

"Soo I'm bored and want to go home. Now which direction do you live in?" He asks looking around.

"I can walk myself home," I say not wanting him to know where I live just in case. Yet there is a ton of security guards around the gates.

"Fine be that way. I guess I will talk to you later," with out even saying goodbye, he starts walking away.

I slowly start walking back to the place I have been dreading to go to. The place some people call home.

.

.

.

.

Well first day of school, where do I even start *eye roll* sorry for this lame update. I'll edit this later.

Love you!