Saturday

So I named this chapter Saturday because Fall Out Boy usually ends their concerts with this song. So yeah, I hope you enjoy!

.

.

.

There comes a point in life where one little thing can change your whole perspective of the world. The time when you make it out if the dark tunnel you've been in for years. But for a split second you can feel something change. Something you've never felt. But this time, that change might not last forever.

Emily's P.O.V

I have to....It's calling me.....Just one cut won't hurt anybody.....But what about the boys....The boys don't care about you.....yes they do, they love you....lies..ITS ALL LIES.

I push myself up from the ground and walk out of my room once I hear the phone ring.

"Hello," the lines quiet for a moment before a lady speaks. A lady I know to well.

"Mrs.Moore?"

"Oh well hello Emily. Is one of your dad's there?"

"Not at the moment, why?"

"Oh," there was a long pause before she actually spoke again. "I just had some news for them that's all."

"Ok well I'll let them know you called," I hang up the phone as she starts to say goodbye. I flop down on the couch and try to figure out what she had to say.

Just then the boys walk through the front door, giggling like children. Their drunk. I think to myself.

"Hey there Emily," Patrick slurs, walking over to me. Andy being the only sober one, walks Joe up the stairs to his room.

"IM AN AMERICAN BEAUTY, SHES AN AMERICAN PSYCHOOOOO," Pete comes over and joins Patrick on the couch.

"It's the other way around stupid," Patrick says slapping his arm playfully. Pete looks at him confused before leaning in and kissing him.

"Yep I'm done," I get up and run into Andy on the stairs.

"Hey um do you remember the adoption lady, Mrs.Moore?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well she called asking if she could talk to one of you. She said she had news."

"Hm ok well I'll call her a little later. Sorry about the boys, we thought it would be nice to go out to dinner but apparently not."

"Oh no it's fine, it's just your two friends are having a make out session on the couch," we both turn around and see Patrick on Pete's lap as he try's to suck his face off, gross.

"Well have fun with them, I'll be in my room," I walk to my room and before shutting the door I heard Andy yell,

"PATRICK MARTIN STUMP GET OFF OF HIM RIGHT NOW AND BOTH OF YOU FIX YOUR PANTS."

And then the living room erupted in giggles. Pete and Patrick start walking up the stairs, and that's when I realize I hate where my room is.

I bolt into my room and lock the door before going and sitting in the corner. I pull out my phone and call Ryder.

The person you are trying to reach is not here at the moment. Please leave message after the beep.

I hang up not wanting to leave some stupid message that he won't even listen to.

Dark....Oh the dark is so beautiful...just like the blood running down your arm...You need him... You need Ryder...No you don't he's gone, he doesn't want you....STOP.

I look up at the sound of my door opening.

"Hi Andy."

"What are you doing on the ground kiddo?"

"Oh I don't know," I shrug and stand up.

"Ok anyways, I called Mrs.Moore."

"Really? What did she say? What was the news? Is it bad?"

"Um I don't know, I'm going to talk to the boys about it first. I just thought you would want to know."

"Oh yeah, thanks," I look down at my feet and hope that Andy just leaves. He clears his throat and I look up to see him smiling.

"Do you want to help me bake a cake or something? We haven't baked together in a while," I smile knowing I can't stay upset at him forever.

.

.

.

I stare at the ceiling trying to think of what the news was. Andy told me I have to stay in my room while the boys talk. But I honestly don't know how much longer I can stay up here. They have been talking for two hours, thirty seven minuets, and nine seconds. Yes I kept count, I was bored.

"EMILY YOU CAN COME BACK DOWN NOW," I jump out of bed and bolt down the stairs. The boys are sitting on the couch facing the tv. I go and sit on the ottoman in front if them. None if them look at me and I start to worry that the news wasn't good news.

"Are you going to tell me?" They all look at me once I speak.

"You know we love you right?" I look at Joe confused as to why he would ask that.

"Yeah," I say, my voice cracking at the end.

"Well, it's up to you to make the decision." Patrick looks at the ground as he speaks and looks up at the end to see my reaction. I look at all of them confused.

"Just tell me," they all look at Pete. And let me tell you, the words that come out of his mouth are something I wasn't expecting.

"Your father stopped by the orphanage.......He wants you back."

.

.

.

.

.

Well there you go! I know you love my big cliff hanger. Anyways I'm writing another story at the moment and I hope you will read it! Thank you for reading this story I love you all so much. Leave me some comments telling me when you want me to start the sequel.

Love you!