Hotels were suppose to be nice

Emily's P.O.V

"WHAT THE HECK PETE!?!" I Stan in the middle of the room while Pete sits on the little couch.

"What I don't see anything wrong with it?"

"What if I'm not single. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT?"

"First off you are single and it's not a big deal so what if they heard you were single," he shrugs his shoulders and try's to look past me at the tv.

"Well I'll tell you one thing, I'm not single and yes I'm dating Ryder," I walk out the door of the room and bump into Patrick.

"Oh hi there!" He's holding his suitcase in one hand and the stuffed animal that got thrown in stage in the other.

"Why don't you go talk to your boyfriend and tell him not to be such a jerk," his face turns white and he drops his stuff.

"How did you know we were dating? Did he tell you? Or was it Meagan?" I stare at him in shock then burst out in a fit of laughter.

"What? Is it something I said?" He stares at me confused and I clutch my stomach.

"I never knew you guys were dating.....but now I know," his face turns even whiter and it just makes me laugh even harder.

"Well then, if you don't mind, I will be going now," he picks up his stuff and walks into Pete's room.

I look around wondering what to do. We have already been here for an hour and I'm bored. As soon as I'm about to walk to Andy's room and play video games I get a text.

Ryder: busy tonight?

Me: no, why?

Ryder: I was wondering if you would let me take you to dinner?

Me: yes, of course!

Ryder: good I'll pick you up around six?

Me: great!

I walk to Joes room, since he has all my stuff. Once I walk in I kinda regret it.

"OH MY JESUS WRONG TIME OK VERY WRONG TIME," Joe and Andy quickly separate from each other and sit on the opposite side of the couch.

"Wipe the blushes off you face you perverts," I look around the living room for my suitcase which was suppose to be in here.

"Why do you need you suitcase," Andy's says reading my mind.

"So if I told you something, you have to promise not to tell Pete and Patrick, Promise?" They look at each other than back at me.

"Ok," they both say at the same time.

"So I'm going on a 'date' with Ryder tonight and I want to wear something nice so I can impress him," they both look at each other with big smiles on their faces.

"Ok Joe you go get all the make up and hair products I'll get the outfit," Joe quickly run off to the bathroom and next thing I know I'm being pulling into one of the bedrooms.

"Ok let's see....Did you pack anything nice?"

"Um no, I wasn't really planning of going on a date," I say as I watch him dig through my suitcase.

"Well looks like we have to go to Hayley! Joe we will be right back," he says before grabbing my wrist, again, and pulling me out the door to Hayley's room.

"Hayley we have an emergency!" Andy says bursting into her room.

"What do you want?!" We both walk into the living room and ind her sprawled out on the couch watching tv while stuffing he face with ice cream.

Andy opens his mouth to say something but she sticks up her index finger indicating him to stop.

"Period," she says before turning back to the tv.

"Ok, well then, we were just wondering if you have a nice outfit Emily could wear, she's going on a date!" He ends the last part with a little giggle. Why are all my dad's gay?

"Yeah sure," luckily she doesn't ask any questions. We walk to her bedroom and she points to the closet before leaving.

"What about this?" Andy says pulling out a hot pink dress.

"Um no."

Oh, how bout this," he pulls out a very long dark purple dress.

"Ha no."

This goes on for about five minutes before I walk over to the closet and pick something out myself. I found a dress with a black top and aqua at the bottom. I show it to Andy and he agrees.

"Well speaking of closets......"

"Yeah we're not coming out," he says walking out of the room. I thank Hayley for letting me borrow her dress and follow Andy out the door.

"Joe were back," we walk in and see Joe putting the last of the makeup on the table.

"Wow am I that ugly?" I mutter to myself. I receive a smack to the head from Andy.

"Come on we don't have much time," I walk over and sit in one of the chairs while Joe does my makeup and Andy takes photos.

"You look so beautiful," they both say as I walk out of the bathroom. I blush and hide my face. I get a text from Ryder saying he's here so I walk over and give them both a hug.

"Remember, don't tell Pete or Patrick," I say looking them both in the eyes.

"Yeah yeah, just go have fun," they push me out the door. I stand in the hallway and smile to myself before walking down the never ending stairs.