Sneak Peak!

Da Kurlzz's POV

Me and the guys decided to go ghost hunting tonight just to fuck around because we were bored as fuck. "Where is this stupid place Scene?" I ask irritably after driving around the outskirts of LA for at least two hours.

"Come on bro just chill we will be there soon!" he cheered happily as the others were making bets we just wasted two hours for nothing.

"Terrell is there really any kind of haunted area out here?" Funny Man asked leaning forward from the backseat. Charlie slammed on the brakes suddenly causing FM to jolt forward then slam back against his seat. "Yep there is a place!" Jordon said turning the car off and getting out. Dylan grumbled angrily as everyone got out and walked up to this abandoned building Jordon was so excited about.

"Come on asshats!" Jordon yelled running inside. "Dude don't just go running into an abandoned building!" Danny yelled go after him. The rest of us just followed behind slowly, this place looked awfully suspicious. Something about this place felt very off, like something evil was dwelling there.

"Should we really be in here? Something doesn't feel right." I said as we started down the first hallway. "Come on Kurlzz! Don't tell me you're scared pussy!" Jorel laughed following after Jordon quickly. I groaned as we kept walking deeper into the dark and dank building. As we were walking I notice some pentagrams drawn multiple times on the wall and floor.

"Does this not bother you guys just a bit?" I ask examining some of the drawings that were on the wall. They looked kinda threatening. "No need to worry Matty!! It's all good! Some dicks probably just drew those!" Jordon laughed before suddenly multiple people in black cloaks came bursting out of a room. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!" Dylan screamed fighting against the people. "This one will do nicely." One of the people said holding Jordon. What the hell is going on?! "LET US GO!" Jorel yelled kicking his legs out, trying to get away. "Bring them!" another man said as they drug us back in the room they came from. "Get that one situated in the circle." the head honcho commanded. Three guys drug Jordon along to a big pentagram drawn on the floor in chalk. Fuck! We stumbled upon a satanic cult! "GET OFF! LET ME GO!" Jordon screamed fighting the men as chained his wrists and ankles to the floor. The rest of us were handcuffed and pushed to our knees as they circled Jordon and began to chant in a different language. Wind began to blow around the room roughly as Jordon screamed at the top of his lungs. No matter how loud he was the chanting seemed to be louder. "JORDON!" we yelled struggling to get free of our binds. "WE CALL YOU AISHA! CLAIM YOUR OWN BODY!" the leader of the group yelled suddenly. Jordon's breath choked in his throat as his body lifted off the floor as far as it could. "HOLY SHIT! WHATS GOING ON?!" Danny screamed terrified out of his mind. Jordon's body suddenly slammed back down on the floor roughly as the wind stopped howling and blowing. We waited for the longest time, but nothing happened. An deathly silence fell over the room as we waited for something to happen.

"You got me a male host?! How dare you!!!" Jordon's voice spoke up, but it had a feminine under tone to it. The cult members were suddenly blown back into the walls as Jordon pulled himself free of the restraints. We pushed ourselves to our feet as Jordon or whoever he is now went to leave. Dylan snatched up the keys to our cuffs and got us loose then we ran after Jordon.

"Wait!" George called catching up with Jordon. "What just happened back there?" George asked turning Jordon to is. "What do you want? I don't have time for questions! I want to go see what the world is like!" Jordon said with that feminine voice again. His eyes changed to yellow cat like slits! "Who are you? What happened back there?!" I asked still freaked out from hell and back. "My name is Aisha. Im a female demon who is now using your friend's body as my own, but don't worry he is still here! He is my host so I wouldn't do anything to kill him... maybe." Jordon looked at us with an evil smirk. Da fuuuuck?

~~~Okay guys that's all for now! I will try to start this story after I get 'The beast and the vet' finished! As for now GasMask out! *rides away on Da Kurlzz's shoulders*~~~