Warning

Riley's POV

"Jack I'm heading to work!" I call up the stairs. Hm no answer must still be asleep. I notice Rafael isn't following me around this morning. I quickly go up stairs to see where he was when I notice Jack's door slightly open and decide to investigate. I push the door open just a bit more to see Rafael curled up in bed with Jack who was snoring away. I chuckle to myself as I leave quietly. When I get to work everyone seems to be glued to my tv again.

"Notorious killer Eyeless Jack is DEAD. This man standing beside me jumped the murderer Friday night and stabbed him. After not having any killings this weekend we believe Eyeless Jack bled to death. We praise this man for his bravery and making the streets safe once again." Oh yeah Jack is dead. Dead asleep in my guest room drooling all over himself. I ignore the tv and the happy whispers as I start my day.

While I was cleaning some cages in the very back of my office I felt a presence behind me. Thinking it was only one of my nurses I turn to talk happily, but instead I'm roughly shoved into the cages. After the shock of the push leaves I open my eyes to see some freak standing there looking very angry.... I think. "Who are you?!" I hiss trying not to alert anyone. The man chuckles as he observes my face, tilting my head side to side with his bloody fingers.

"What nice features! No wonder Jack had been spying on you. But I wonder why he hasn't consumed your organs yet? Did you drug him?" What?

"No I didn't drug him! As a matter of fact I helped him! He came to my office right before I closed with a gaping wound on his side!" I growl giving the man a sneer. "Who the hell are you?!"

"Oh? Me? I'm Jeff. Jeff the Killer! If you don't let Jack go I'll just have to fix up your little face." Jeff smiled making his cut in smile bigger. He released my face and ran off before anyone else could see him.... I've gotta tell Jack!

~Later~

"WHAT!?" Jack did not seem very happy....

"Jeff thinks I'm holding you hostage or something. He said if I don't 'let you go' he was gonna fix my face." I have no clue what that means but I don't wanna find out. Jack grumbled to himself as he paced around the room. It was twilight outside, light fading quickly. As I'm looking out the window I see two people walking up from the woods to my house.

"Uh... Jack. There are more visitors." Jack looks out and quickly goes out to the people.

Jack's POV

I walk across the yard to where GasMask and Masky stood. I took my mask off to show we were in neutral, no fighting. They take their masks off too, GasMask's eyes showing worry under the X's crossing over her pupils and irises.

"Jack we have a problem." she breaths out. "Yeah, Jeff is pissed. Slendy doesn't really care, but some of the others are pretty riled up about you hanging with this girl." Masky added right after. They looked pretty worried about the Riley, they knew Jeff was ruthless when he felt like someone was threatening us.

"Either you leave her or you prove she isn't trying to do anything to exploit our existence." Masky looked at me with a grim look, knowing if Jeff didn't hurt Riley someone will.

"Alright, tell Slenderman to try to keep Jeff contained a little. I know Jeff listens to Slender more than anyone. This girl is my... my friend." they both kinda smiled when I said that nodding as they put their masks back on. I heard that annoyingly familiar 'tic tic tic' and look to see Toby and Hoodie waiting for their partners to return. Toby seemed to be in a happy mood at the moment so he waved at me like an idiot. I walk back into the house to have Riley run over to me.

"What did they say?!" she asked clutching my hoodie sleeves. "They were giving a warning. Jeff thinks you are gonna exploit us or something as well as some others. But don't worry I'll prove to them you are okay." Riley nods giving a small yawn.

"Hey why don't you head to bed. You have had a pretty intense day." And I'm hungry for organs as well as to prove that I'm still around. Riley nods as her and Rafael go up to bed. Once she is settled in I sneak out to eat and meet up with some others that think she is a danger. I hope I can get back before she wakes up.

~~~Sorry for the little wait! I've been busy getting ready for the beach, school, and my concert! I also just haven't really been in the mood to write right now but I'll try to update a little quicker! Thanks for reading as for now GasMask out!~~~