Homecoming

Jack's POV
Everything was dark..... Quiet..... I had no clue where I was anymore for I was still unconscious. Im not sure if I'm even alive still, but I'm hoping I am with me being able to think. I hear a noise suddenly, like a door opening. The sound of footsteps reaches me, they were small and meek. Which gave me the thought that it was a woman.
"Jack.... You need to wake up.. Your family wants you back. Matt has been saved he is better! He wants to see his father along with your other two children... Riley has run herself ragged doing whatever she can to keep from breaking down. Jack please. Wake up...." It was GasMask? Was I just sleeping? Then why couldn't I just open my eyes like normal....? Was... was I in a coma?! No!!! I want to wake up!!! Wake up!!!! Wake up wake up WAKE UP!!! I tried my hardest to open my eyes but nothing would happen. GasMask grabbed my hand and held it to her cheek, I felt tears drip on my hand slowly. Come on Jack!!! You can do this!!! I tried my hardest to squeeze her hand, but still nothing happened. I heard GasMask get up to leave, I struggle to get her attention but still nothing happens. The door opens and closes again, leaving me alone in silence.

It was a few days later I think when I heard the door open again and heavier footsteps came to me. Someone sat in the chair next to me and held my hand.
"Dad... Please wake up soon. I miss you and Mom isn't acting like herself anymore... Jeff wants me to be here instead of doing missions because... Slender wants to let you go if you don't wake up soon...! Please Daddy please!!! Please... Don't leave yet.... I haven't been able to thank you for saving me yet..." Matt! I'm here son I'm here!!! You're so welcome! Id go to the end of the world for you son! Come on Jack... WAKE UP!

WAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEE UUUUPP!!!

I felt my hand slightly twitch, I try harder and am able to move it. I open my eyes and look over at Matt. His appearance still blurry, but I reach over and pat his head. Matt looks up from the floor at my face. "DAD!!! DAD YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!!!" Matt screams throwing his arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. Multiple footsteps are heard coming down the hallway, I smile at Riley as she jumps on the bed. Riley curls up beside me, burying her face in my chest as tears spill from her eyes. "Hey honey..." i mumble in her hair as I kiss her head. "How long was I gone?" I ask softly. "About three months... I was scared you wouldn't wake up... and that you would miss it!" Riley proclaims sitting up as everyone smiles. I sit up against the headboard and stare at Riley in confusion. "Miss what?" I ask noticing Riley holding her belly tenderly. "I'm pregnant again." she smiles brightly, her sharp teeth shinning. I laugh happily as I speak to everyone after being gone for so long.

~Christmas Day~

"Come on boys!! It's present time!!" I yell loudly from the living room. All three come running in happily, sitting in the floor in front of the tree. "Okay who wants to be Santa this year?" I ask taking a seat beside Riley on the couch. Matt jumps up first, beginning to hand out gifts as I watch 'The Christmas Story' on the TV. "Okay everyone has their gifts!" Matt announces happily and we go on a line as everyone opens gifts. I hear a knock on the door as the boys open their one joined gift, an Xbox one I stole of course along with any game I could find for it. I open the door to see everyone smiling happily, Toby wearing a Santa hat as Masky wears a beard. He being very unamused to say the least.
"Hiiii! Merry Christmas!!" Jeff yells happily. I smile to myself at the plan I had in store. Everyone comes in and we sit down to talk as me, Masky, Hoody, and Jake cook lunch so Riley can rest her poor feet. She had two more months until her due date, so I'm getting her to rest as much as possible. When lunch was finished we all grabbed food and sat where we could find. Half way through lunch there was one more knock at the door.

"I'll get that!" I exclaimed quickly jumping up to answer the door. "Come on!" I whisper to the person, leading them to where the rest were still happily talking. I push the person in front of me when we make it back to the living room. "Jeff?" The new guest calls softly. The room goes silent as Jeff stares at the guest, standing slowly as if unsure of himself now. "Hey brother..." Liu says softly with a smile. Tears fill the corners of Jeff's wide eyes as her runs over and grabs his brother in to a bear hug. Liu pats Jeff's back as he releases a choked sob, the two brothers reuniting happily instead of angrily.

"I'm so sorry Liu... I couldn't control myself that night.. I've missed you so much brother." Jeff cries happily. "How did you find me?" Liu chuckles as he looks at me. "Jack told me when I ran in to him one day." Jeff gives me a surprised stare before squeezing me tightly as well. "Thanks Jack!" Jeff mumbles as we all continue having a good time.

~~~I know this is kinda random but this is the chapter before the last one. I hope everyone liked this story! Thank you everyone who read and voted for this story! I'm thinking of doing anything Eyeless Jack story but not sure yet!! As for now GasMask out!~~~