For the Glory

*Song of the chapter: Glory by Hollywood Undead

Jack is going to be very animalistic in this chapter. That's just how I picture him acting when really pissed off*

Jack's POV

I was out hunting for prey late at night when I hear someone approaching me quickly. I get ready for a fight, but relax slightly when I see it's only Masky. He ran up to me, bending over to catch his breath.

"Jack! Riley has been taken!" my heart stops momentarily when I hear his words.

"What?! How did anyone find her?!" I ask taking off back to my home. Masky follows after me. "It was Dr. Lee! I think he tracked you!" Masky said as we got back to my house to see the front door knocked off it's hinges. I run inside to check all out hiding places to make sure Riley wasn't hiding in one. Damn! She isn't here!

"What do we do? Do you know where Dr. Lee would have taken her?" Masky asked checking for clues. I knew exactly where she was. His lab about three hours from here if you drive.

"Get GasMask, Toby, and Hoodie. I'm gonna need some back up." I said just as they walked up on cue. "Okay GasMask can you drive? We need someone who doesn't look suspicious to drive the car." I said walking out to Riley's car, climbing in the back seat so I'll be blocked from sight. She took off her mask as we all got in. "Let's go." I growled gritting my teeth. We drove for two hours straight before stopping for gas and to take a quick break. Toby decided to aggravate the hell out of me which lead him to being punch. I know it won't hurt him, but it gets him to leave me alone. "Okay we are going again." GasMask said as we pulled out of the gas station. I grit my teeth, feeling my anxiety rising at having to go back to the same place I escaped from a few years back.

Riley's POV

I struggled against the clamps holding me to the lab table. I have been laying on this table for hours on end wondering what was going to happen to me. I hoped Jack could find me before Dr. Lee killed me or did anything worse. I heard a door open and tried turning my head to see who was there.

"You have been very naughty! You took my Jackson from me girl!" Dr. Lee said coming over where I could see him, he looked down at me with an angry scowl.

"I didn't take him! He ran from you! I wouldn't blame him either after what you did to him!" I said with my voice raised. Lee looked down at me with a condescending scowl as he moved away to wash his hands. After he pulled on latex gloves and picked up a shot filled with some grey liquid in it.

"Well I guess if you love him so much then you would like to be like him wouldn't you?" Lee asked walking over to me. I screamed as he got closer to me. I fought against my restraints hoping maybe they were faulty.

Jack's POV

Me and the others broke into the facility rather easily. Killing off guards quietly as to not be seen until wanted. I heard screaming through out the building suddenly. I knew exactly who it was, but didn't know which way to go. "Let's spilt up! I'm going this way!" I yelled running down the hallway straight in front of me. I opened every door I came to. I killed every person I came across. No one will live that has anything to do with Dr. Lee. Finally I think I've found the room I wanted because the screams were loudest here.

Dr. Lee's POV

I laughed evilly as I watched Riley wither in pain from the injection I gave her. Her body began the transformation to be like Jack. Unfortunately she won't live because she wasn't tested on like Jack was. His body was much stronger than her's. It also made this moment all the better because she was pregnant. So not only will Jack lose her, but also his offspring. The door was kicked in suddenly causing me to jolt back. A tall faceless figure came into the room, it looked my way as my vision started to blur as the sound of static filled my head. "Richard...." Riley wheezed painfully. The figure smacked me away with it's hand, sending me flying into the counter holding all my supplies. I getting up to fight when the creature broke Riley free and began leaving the room, but before I could a hatchet was thrown at me. The blade clipped my right shoulder, blood pouring from the wound immediately. "Get her out of her! We will Jack take care of him." a girl said to the creature as they left with my test subject.