Princess

*flashback*
"Sorry, I completely forgot to introduce myself. I'm Y/n but you know me as princess" as he was about to ask questions I shot him. I quickly cut a small crown on his wrist so everyone knew it was me who killed him. I had always hated killing people but now it was the only way to survive. He had been trying to hunt me down for the past few years but I've hidden my identity really well ever since I was 15. I wear a mask when I know I'm gonna be in princess mode so no one will recognise me but its been 7 years since anyone saw me as princess and not as Y/n, apart from the bangtan boys so I'm not sure if they would actually remember my face. I'm one of the very few people in the Mafia world that people were genuinely terrified of, even other Mafia groups knew that I could be very dangerous when I want to be. Many Mafia groups think I'm not afraid to do whatever it takes to hurt bad people but everyone has limits to what they're capable of. I never kill or hurt someone unless they deserve it and I always make sure I have evidence of them doing unlawful things. Which is why I'm very respected by females in the Mafia world because I've helped a lot of them stand up to men that didn't treat them right.
As a child I got taught by my "parents" not to keep my head down, not because they cared about my wellbeing but because they didn't want my tiara to fall off. When I was 7 my parents gave me a tattoo of a tiara and gave me real tiara that matched my tattoo, they thought it was a brilliant idea since they were known as the king and queen of the mafia world but all it ever did was make me want to keep my head down and avoid the scary world around me except him. The only guy I ever wanted to be around was always the one that was never around.

*hi, just like to clarify y/n doesn't kill Jimin in this. if you keep reading it'll hopefully make more sense *