Chapter 6: Dorm

It wasn't too long until the two finally returned home.

Instead of walking up, Sejin carried Yoongi up to their dorm with Jimin following close behind with Yoongi's crutches in hand. Yoongi was a heavy sleeper so luckily, the two did not have to be too cautious of the sounds they were making as they walked to the dorm.

As soon as they reached their dorm, Jimin rushed to grab his keys and open the door. Instead of inviting Sejin in, he rushed to place Yoongi's crutches against the wall and hurried back to Sejin who was still holding a sleeping Yoongi.

"Jimin-ah, I can bring Yoongi inside if you want. I won't make too much trouble if I see any messes in the dorm." Sejin joked as he continued to hold Yoongi. Jimin smiled, "Thank you, but please don't worry Sejin-nim! I can take Yoongi from here! I promise to make sure he gets to bed safely." Jimin held his arms out, waiting for Sejin to place the sleeping boy within his arms.

"Ok Jimin-ah, but please don't hesitate to call me if you need anything, and I mean anything." Sejin replied, while returning Jimin's smile. He placed Yoongi into Jimin's hold, confident that Jimin would take care of his hyung.

"Ok, thank you so much Sejin-nim! I hope we weren't too much trouble tonight and I hope you can get some sleep. We'll see you at the office tomorrow morning!" Jimin cheered, letting the older know that they were ok, and it was perfectly fine if he left. Sejin smiled softly and responded, "Of course Jimin-ah. You guys are like the children I've always wanted, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you guys. I hope you can get some rest too, I'll see you all in the morning!"

After exchanging their goodbyes, Sejin returned to the car to head home, and Jimin turned and retreated into the dorm. His first mission was to return Yoongi to his bed.

As much as Jimin wouldn't have minded having a sleeping Yoongi against him, he was very tired. If he weren't as tired, he would have been ok with snuggling with the other members, but the past few weeks have been so draining that he just needed some time to sleep on his own. So he quickly made his way to Yoongi's room.

Upon reaching Yoongi's room, Jimin placed the sleeping being upon his mattress, and tucked Yoongi in. Jimin searched around the room a bit for a cushion he could use to rest Yoongi's ankle on. He settled on taking one of Yoongi's roommate's plushies. Jin was pretty protective of some of his possessions but he definitely wouldn't miss a random animal plushie, especially if it to help Yoongi heal. Jin's motherly instincts wouldn't allow himself to deny any of his members help.

Speaking of Jin...Where is he? Jimin though to himself as he continued to scan the room. He looked around the room and to his surprise, Jin wasn't there.

Jimin got a little worried and rushed outside of the room to search the rest of the dorm.

It wasn't until he reached the kitchen that Jimin found Jin passed out on the counter.

Aww, he must have been waiting for us. Jimin thought to himself. He slowly made his way over to his eldest hyung, being careful not to scare the older.

Jin woke up and asked Jimin what had happen. For the next few minutes, Jimin was vaguely explaining to Jin what had occurred ending with, "Yeah, hyung. That's honestly just the overall story, I'll explain more of what happened, tomorrow. I am about to pass out, and it looks like you are too." Jin agreed by nodding his head and humming in agreement. "Ok, well, thank you for looking after Yoongi. I'll help to take care of him when he wakes up tomorrow morning. Remind me to make him so breakfast to help him feel better.", Jin smiled. He then got up from his chair and started to head back to his room.

Jimin called out a goodnight to Jin and then grabbed a cup to fill with water for Yoongi when he wakes in the morning. He leaves the water at Yoongi's bed side table and watches the older as he sleeps.

All the members are so cute when they sleep. It's especially fun with Yoongi because he looks so soft and peaceful while asleep, so different than how most people see him. Jimin smiled as he admired Yoongi. After a few moments, Jimin turned off Yoongi's bedside lamp, and left the room, careful to not wake up his two sleeping hyungs.

After double checking everything in the dorm was ok, Jimin finally returned to his room and quietly slid into his bed, making sure he wasn't going to wake up his roommate Hoseok.

A/N - This chapter is a little short, but I promise there is A LOT of content in the next chapter ; ). Since this chapter was so short, I had time to write the next chapter, so after editing it I hope to post it within the next few days! Thank you for reading another chapter of mine! I hoped you enjoyed it!

Until Next Chapter! -
~ X_YamiKawaii_X