Charms Class

They walked into the class but didn't see professor Flitwick but he saw all the students sitting there talking, and laughing.   

  Jazzie and Julian quietly took two seats. Two minutes later, professor Flitwick appeared. 

"Students, I apologize for my tardiness," He said. "I had to deal with. . . A problem." The twins had a feeling it was something to do with the dementors and the person who escaped Azkaban.  

  "As you all know my name is Professor Filius Flitwick. But you can call me, Professor Flitwick. He gave a long speech about what he was. His origin, blah, blah, blah to everyone.  . Except for the Ravenclaws. They even took notes on his origin. . . Typical. 

  "Today, we will be learning the Levitation charm, or, more commonly known as, Wingardium Leviosa," He said. "Everyone, open your books to page 3 and you will see the proper hand movement and how to pronounce it. Remember, it's lev-IO-sa, not levio-SA."  

  Jazzie and Julian opened their books to page 3. They began practicing the spell, along with the rest of the class, and you could hear 'Wingardium Leviosa' being repeated over and over again.  

  The professor had looked around and everyone was doing fine, except for Richard. He couldn't get his wand right. 

"Good, now try to lift the feather," Professor Flitwick said. 

Everyone said the spell one by one. It took the kids a few times to do it but after a while, they had all done it, Richard in the other hand couldn't really do it.

  Jazzie nudged Julian with her elbow. "You should help him," She whispered, watching as Richard stared at everyone else, who had all done it. "Go help him!" Jazzie ordered. "He needs help. And we are going to need some help if we are going to get to the bottom of the dementors in Hogwarts."  

  Julian agreed. He made his way to Richard. "Hey buddy, you need some help?"  

  "Yeah, I don't seem to understand how to wave it correctly," He said with embarrassment. 

"Well first things first, you are holding it wrong, you seem to be gripping it too hard. Try letting it go a little and then wave it." 

And just like that, Richard learned a new spell.  

  "Wow, thanks!" Richard said, nearly hugging Julian. "I learned a new spell!"  

The professor noticed Julian helping him and said, "Good job Mr. Hunter! You helped someone and they didn't even ask. And Jazzie, you are the one that told him to. I may be small but I notice many things. 10 POINTS TO RAVENCLAW!"

  Julian and Jazzie whooped and high-fived each other. They went back to their seats and suddenly, charms class was finished.