Hogwarts!

It was their first year at Hogwarts. Jazzie was excited but Julian was nervous.  

"I can't wait to learn all the spells, and potions, and animals. . ." Jazzie listed off everything she was excited about.  

  "Yeah. . . but I'm most interested in spells than potions," Julian said nervously. "I just hope the rumors of Hogwarts aren't true"  

  "Rumors?" Jazzie asked questioningly, tilting her head to the side.  

  "Yeah. . ." Julian said chuckling nervously. "Death eaters are haunting the school." Not like the school is already haunted.

  "Oh," Jazzie said quietly. "Well, at least we're going to Hogwarts so we can learn to protect ourselves?" She said it more like a question.  

  "Yeah, I thought the defense against dark arts would be the worst, but now I'm most excited for it." Julian's stomach started aching.

  Jazzie caught a glimpse of Hogwarts. she held back a squeal. "Julian, look!" she exclaimed. She pointed towards where she saw Hogwarts.  

  "So beautiful!" Julian said. 

  "I know!" Jazzie grinned.  

  Julian looked around and saw something. Before he caught a glimpse of it, it disappeared. "Did you see that?!" Julian asked.

Jazzie's brows furrowed. "Uh, maybe? I saw something flash before it disappeared." She shrugged. "Probably an owl or something, or maybe an elf that works at Hogwarts."

  "You think an elf can have the speed of flash?!" Julian said, thinking Jazzie was crazy. "Rubbish if you ask me."  

  "Jeez, I don't know. Maybe they saw that you saw them and they apparated."  

  "Maybe, I'll look up on that." The carriage stopped and Hogwarts was right in front of them. They got a warm greeting from McGonagall herself.  

  "Good evening students of Hogwarts, old and new. Today is the day for some of you to be sorted to your house, follow me."

  Jazzie bit her lip to hold back a squeal. She was finally at Hogwarts! 

  Julian would be rather happy at the moment but after seeing the 'mysterious creature' that's all he could think about.