McGonagall's Office

All of the Ravenclaws ran straight to McGonagall's office and they all chatted at once.

"PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL A DEMENTOR!" one said.

"IT WAS TERRIBLE!" Another blurted. 

It took a while before McGonagall had enough.

  "Children, calm down!" she yelled. Everyone shut up. "One at a time." She looked pointedly at the prefect. "Explain."  

  "W-w-we were all t-t-talking and then. . . Ugh, they'll explain it to you!" They all pointed at Jazzie and Julian.  

  Jazzie swallowed. "W-well. . . We were talking in the common room, and then we heard a noise. So the prefect went to check it out and it was a dementor." 

Julian nodded. "The dementor captured him and everyone ran away. Jazzie and I used two spells and while we distracted the dementor the prefect used Expecto Patronum." 

Jazzie made a noise of agreement. "Then we ran over here."  

  "W-wait? You two distracted a. . . dementor?! You two don't even know spells yet!" McGonagall said, surprised. 

"Well, actually, our mum taught us a spell. . ." Julian and Jazzie said at the same time.  

  Jazzie and Julian looked at each other. "She taught one of us one spell and the other a different one, before she. . ."  

  "Disappeared. . ." Julian finished hesitantly.  

  McGonagall looked at the two. "What spells did she teach you?"  

  "Well. . . she taught Julian 'Diffindo' while she taught me 'Stupefy'," Jazzie said, sounding sad.  

  McGonagall studied the two. "I will figure out why there was a dementor in Hogwarts. For now, you can all leave. Just make sure the youngers stay with an older person on the way back," she said, speaking to the older kids. Everyone started to go when she said, "Except you two." she directed it towards Jazzie and Julian. 

Oh, no, Jazzie thought. Is it because we knew the spells?