History of Magic

History of magic was next. It was the only class taught by a ghost they were told. Cuthbert Bins his name was. He was ok, his lecture wasn't as beautiful as the other ones. 

"This is the only class I don't like," Julian said, whispering.  

  Jazzie nodded discreetly. She couldn't risk getting in trouble, like somebody she knows. He gave them pages to read from "A History of Magic" and they began.  

  And so they learned about how the first wand was made and how the creators had to go on a journey. Some girl named Ella or something. No one really cared about that, except a few of the Ravenclaws, including Jazzie. Jazzie was grinning from ear-to-ear. It's so fascinating to hear how everything started out, she thought. 

  Class ended and so did school, Julian was ready to fight! 

Meanwhile, Jazzie's mind was still on history. "Isn't it all so interesting?" Jazzie exclaimed, sighing happily.

  "Mhm, yeah, yeah, fascinating," Julian said, not paying attention. 

Jazzie kept on mumbling and he saw Axel. "Look, Axel, I'm really sorry ab-"

"Look, I don't care! After you beating me up, I'm really going to beat your ass now!" 

Julian struck in fear. Jazzie noticed and looked at Axel and Julian glaring at each other.  

  "If you two would stop glaring at each other like the other started the end of the world, we might just be able to get on with it." The boys looked at Jazzie who was raising her eyebrows at them. Suddenly, her eyes widened. "Holy!" Jazzie looked at Julian. "We're supposed to teach Richard the potion right now!" She furrowed her brows. "It'll work out fine. . I can help him while you two duel. . ." She began mumbling under her breath.  

  "Thanks, Jazzie," Julian said in relief. They both walked into the duel club eye staring at each other on the way.