Prophecy

McGonagall wasted no time. She began fast-walking in a random direction. Jazzie instinctively followed her.

It was a prophecy. It said. . .

Come back to this place on this very month
For what you seek will be someone you love
Suffering with terror unless you save her
A battle of wizards there will be
Not one, not two, but three will lead
So before you think this is a game
Take a look at what's on display

One of the Tiles on the floor opened and it showed. . . A head.

"Wh-where are you going?" Jazzie asked, following close behind McGonagall.

McGonagall barely glanced back to respond. "Go back to class, child. This does not concern you."

Jazzie felt anger bubble in her chest. "Actually, it does! This is my twin brother. I am the one who was with him last. I am the one who could've stopped him, or at least gotten more information. This is my fault, Professor."

Tears went down the boy's faces as they saw the head of one of the students in Hogwarts.

They saw an innocent Hufflepuffs head on the floor.

"Have it your way," McGonagall said. Jazzie breathed a sigh of relief and continued to follow McGonagall to wherever she was going. They finally stopped in front of McGonagall's office. She murmured the password and the gargoyle moved. McGonagall began walking. Jazzie hesitated for a moment before following her.

Out of the blue, they saw it.

Mrs. Norris.

She hissed with red eyes and immediately ran.

"Let's get out of here!" Timothy yelled.

They both ran to the hall and stopped to get a breath.

"Phew, that was close!" Timothy said with relief.

Julian was furious at him but had to let go. "Too close! This may be the wrong time to say but who did that head belong to before-"

"Hal! He's a 2nd year. Don't know him much. . ." Timothy panted. "But he's the best." Timothy started sobbing. Julian pat his back. 

  "What are you doing?" Jazzie asked as McGonagall took a seat at her desk. She began looking through papers and muttering under her breath. Jazzie uneasily took the seat across from her.  

  "C'mon, let's get out of here," Julian said not acting so proud. 

Timothy sniffed. "Okay. . ." Timothy said. still crying a bit. 

They said their goodbyes and walked to class. Julian wasn't done yet.