Courtyard

Timothy was surely angry but he agreed because he was just glad they were safe.

He took them to the courtyard and taught Julian a very important spell. 

"Expelliarmus!" said Timothy and the fake wand fell right out of the dummy.  

  Julian and Jazzie were amazed. 

"Let me try!" Julian said. He went to a dummy. "Expelliarmus!" He yelled. The fake wand fell off the dummy. "Awesome!"  

  "Good!" Timothy said with pride. "Now you can duel with a pretty good spell! DON'T forget the spell mum taught you!" 

"I won't, don't worry!" Julian said.

Shortly after Timothy left, they read a sign that said dueling club now open after School. That gave them ideas.

"We should join!" Jazzie exclaimed. "It'll help us practice and perfect spells and practice dueling!"

Even better, Julian thought, now we can fight without getting into trouble.

"For now, we should get to our next lesson," Jazzie said. "We can join after school."

  "Yeah. . ." Julian said, sounding relieved. "What class is next?"  

  "Should be charms," Jazzie said, and squealed. "Oh, charms! Spells!"  

  "Yeah. . But the most important thing is the lectures. . . We have to take notes too. We already learned Lumos." Suddenly, Julian whispered to his wand, Lumos, and the wand worked just like how a torch did.  

  Jazzie grinned and whispered Lumos. Her wand did the same. They looked at each other. 

"Now, I wonder what spell turns off the light. . ." Jazzie said, speaking both of their thoughts.