Dueling Club

When they walked in, they saw a female Ravenclaw. She looked about 6th year and had her long black hair pulled into a ponytail. She walked up to them. "Hello!" she said brightly. "My name is Krya." 

"I am the head of your dueling club. . . Well, the Ravenclaw one. . . Yours is over there sweetie!" Krya looked at Axel and pointed him to the head of the Slytherin dueling club. It was a year 6 boy with an afro and he didn't look that bad until he started talking to a Slytherin who lost a match.

  "How disgraceful!" He shouted. "Your family would be so disappointed if they heard about this!" He gripped the Slytherin's shoulder with one hand and used the other to point at him in the face. "Now, this time you're going to fight, and you're going to win."  

  Axel gulped and stared at him. 

"Go get him! Remember the spell I taught you!" Jeff, the head of Slytherin dueling club, said.

"But it's a curse. . ." Said the boy. 

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?! FINISH HIM!" 

It took a while, then Krya noticed. "Ahem!" She said trying to get his attention.

 "Oh!" Jeff blushed. "Well, what would a pretty girl like yourself want to do with someone like me?" He said, smirking slightly. 

Alysa raised her eyebrows. "Oh, really? Just because I talk to you means I want something to do with you? I want the exact opposite, actually. I need you to stop yelling at that student and encouraging him to use a curse, unless you'd not only want me to have a word with Professor McGonagall, but. . ." She brought out her wand. His eyes widened. "There's a reason I'm head of Ravenclaw dueling club, pal." 

  Axel and Julian oohed. "YOU JUST GOT FRIEND ZONE!!!" They both said, high-fiving each other.

BLIMEY, WE DID IT AGAIN! They both thought. 

"You should be so happy!" Said Jeff, "I'm your instructor!" He said, smirking. Axel gulped and walked slowly towards Jeff. Jeff smirked at him menacingly, and Jazzie grimaced. Even if Axel was somewhat-rude, he didn't deserve to be treated the way Jeff is going to treat him.

Jazzie remembered. "Oh, Julian, I have to go!" Julian nodded. "I hope Axel wins," she whispered into his ear half-jokingly, half. . . Something else as she was passing. Beat him, she mouthed to Axel with a wink on her way out.

  "Bye Jazzie!" Julian said angrily. 

They set up and were ready to battle. They learned all the rules. 

"Remember, DON'T kill him," Kyra joked and winked at him.

 "Remember, DO kill him!" Jeff said not looking like he was joking. Jeff looked at Kyra, smirking, and tried to lean on something that wasn't there. He fell and Krya giggled.  

  Julian and Axel walked up to each other, facing one another. 

"Wands at the ready!" Kyra yelled. 

They put their wands in front of themselves. Axel glared at Julian, and you could see the pure determination in his eyes. They put their wands back to their sides, turned around, and started walking away from each other. After several steps, they turned back around and put their wands up. 

"At the count of three, cast your spell," said Jeff viciously. "One." 

Kyra looked between the both of them "Two," she said. 

"Three!"  

  "Expelliarmus!" Julian said as Axel's wand flew out of his hand up in the air. But he was able to grab it back; by the time he grabbed it Julian had smirked and zapped his wand. This time it flew off and Axel couldn't grab it. A whistle was blown and that was the end of round one